Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Uh... I think the money was being stored on the third floor before it disappeared from existence.

Well, maybe if a few TDNers moved out and started spreading their insanity, they'd be able to chase the psychologists back here?

@Morgan: LOGIC ERROR 16 ## LOGIC QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED ON THIS FORUM :P

@Morgan: LOGIC ERROR 16 ## LOGIC QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED ON THIS FORUM :P

LOGIC ERROR 403 ## NOT ACCEPTING LOGIC QUESTIONS IS NOT ACCEPTED ON THIS FORUM :P

Right,

LOGIC ERROR 0 ## LOGIC ERRORS DO NOT EXIST :P

MULTIPLE ERRORS 42 ## UNIVERSE COLLAPSING DUE TO LOGIC ERROR 0 :P

Um, 1st floor exists, not important.

Hmm... so which floor is this thread on? Or does it take up multiple floors due to its size?

Hmm... so is that why it's so hard to keep up with this thread? Because it keeps moving up and down all the time? XD

Oh, Ian can - believe me. :yes: But the floor system is community-managed, so he doesn't have to worry about it anyway.

Hm. There's a loser at school (I'm not being mean, seriously, I'm being honest.) that reminds me of.

My answer to a lot of complaining from him: "Dude, God hates you."

His answer: "I don't believe in God."

My retort: "Well apparently He doesn't believe in you either."

...Bad? I think it was funny.

Hehe... I thought it was quite funny, then again I am supposedly not a very nice person!

Anyways.. have we figured out how the flooring system works, cause you lot are starting to confusle me!!

This board is more like a big interdimensional portal that exists on all floors at once, but only people with acess to a certian floor will be able to find the door to it. I agree with Morgan's list of floors on the last page, but need to add...

6th floor: Fantastic Members only (this floor is covered in dust and chewed candy wrappers)

1337th floor: Staff only (this floor is hidden by amazing Fourms Powers and you have to be given special permission to even get near the entrance)

Floors 7 - 1336 have either fully or partially vanished for no reason or are storage for food, noob-b-gone, and the many random items that appear out of no where.

Right... So there are 1337 floors, however some have vanished, some are partially vanished and some are only used for storage and other means... Do we have a bunker incase their is a nuclear war or something of the sort?

Hmmm... Well I suppose I should go and try and find us a bunker, just incase you know.... :shiftyeyes_anim:

*runs off to explore*