Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well a lot of it memorized then lol! There actually could be an end I think. I heard no one has been able to find it though because all scientists have given up after a couple billion numbers after the decimal point.

Yeah. I don't actually start classes right away but I have 2 jobs that I have to start before classes start. I work in a residence hall and I have to get it ready before all the other students move in.

Cookies and muffins? I gosh all these baked goods be my favourite. You guys can probably tell that I like to munch LOL.

Since I've only got about 1 month left until school starts again ... I'm going to pick up on some culinary arts ... specifically baking LOL but I have never really cooked anything edible in my life ... how sad :/

How are y'all ?

Big Brother tonight.......PUMPED!

I swear, if Shane wins the POV competition and no one nominates him the next week, I'll be flabbergasted.

My school starts in three weeks (28th August)

Why does time go so fast when you don't want that... :(

Happy birthday Ashley :D (Slightly late.) I hope you had a great day

Neo does seem to be running slow. My computer is pretty much new, and I hadn't started having issues until the last week or so.

I've never seen Friends - what's it about?

I'm shocked someone has not seen Friends.

Although I am a hugeeee Friends fan.

The series revolves around a group of friends in Manhattan.

Here's a summary of Season 1 I found on Wikipedia.

Season 1

Main article: Friends (season 1)

The first season introduces the six main characters: Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler, and Ross. Rachel arrives at Central Perk after running away from her wedding to her fiancé Barry and moves into her best friend from high school's (Monica’s) apartment with her. Ross, who had a crush on Rachel since high school, constantly tries to tell Rachel that he loves her, while his lesbian ex-wife, Carol, is expecting his baby. Joey is shown to be a bachelor and struggling actor, while Phoebe works as a masseuse. Chandler breaks up with girlfriend Janice (Maggie Wheeler), who frequently returns in later seasons. At the end of the season, Chandler accidentally reveals that Ross loves Rachel, who realizes that she feels the same way. The season ends with Rachel waiting at the airport for Ross’ arrival from a trip.

By the way, anyone who still watches FRIENDS on Comedy Central, have you noticed extra bits you'd never seen before? E4 here in the UK seemed to have cut certain bits out of most episodes, not because of rudeness but I'm guessing just because they needed to fit the episode into their time slots. I've seen so many bits now that I'd never seen before in certain episodes!

I've never seen Friends - what's it about?

Sorry I just saw this now. I'm glad Lou was able to give a good explanation though because mine would've been terrible lol. The show is really great though and I'd definitely recommend it to just about everyone.

I didn't start watching Friends until it was at the point where they aired reruns every week day night. I only watched it here and there though. I only started watching regularly towards the end. Then I watched the one spin-off, Joey for awhile, but couldn't stay interested.

There's a spin-off? O.o Never knew.

Other shows somewhat similar to that like My Wife and Kids and That 70s Show are some of my favorite shows. 70s show is mainly for comedy, but MWaK is just spazzy and funny. :P

There was from 2004-2006. It followed the character, Joey, to LA, where he moved to pursue his acting career.

It was hard to get into because I believe he was the only original Friends character you saw. (At least when I was watching. One may have appeared after I stopped watching.)