Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

As entertaining as your random name changes are, I miss your JB names.

I'm on Neopets daily. All day when I'm at work (lots of downtime) and hit and miss when I'm off work. If I'm home, I'm generally on and playing games for at least part of the day.

Today is my last day of work for the week :D So once 1 pm hits, I'm done with work until Sunday. After I get off work, I'll be stopping by to see my mom and run errands with her.

I've been drinking 7 up for now until the numbness wears off. I had to use a straw though because I couldn't seem to drink it without one lol. My family and I are going to Old Country Buffet tonight for dinner so I'll be eating a lot then to make up for lunch.

I haven't been to one of those buffets in ages. When I was younger, we went a lot because a friend of my mom's loved them. But I haven't been in probably 9-ish years, the night before my sister got married.

A drink bar sounds awesome. I'll have to see if we have one here.

:O I remember Ponderosa! I thought I was crazy, because it's been gone so long. We had one here. I loved their shell pasta.

We also had a place called the King's Table, which pretty much no one here remembers anymore.

We do have one of the Country Buffets here too.

We have a couple of ponderosa's out here as well but I'm not really a fan. There isn't much their I like, I tend to be a really picky eater. We have a couple of Golden Corals too but I've only been there once. I'm considering going back because I keep seeing commercials for a chocolate fountain and I want to check that out lol.

I didn't even know Ponderosa was still around. I guess I just assumed it went out of business or something.

We have 2 or 3 Golden Corrals here. I very rarely go to buffets, and when I do, it's generally a Chinese buffet.

I don't really eat chinese food but for some reason I really like chinese buffets. They always have really good American food. And I do like chinese rice. There's a sushi buffet near my school as well but I've never had sushi so I don't know if I would like it.

@Spritzie: None are still around where I am, and I don't think any at all are.

I like Chinese Buffets, just as long as it's Americanized Chinese Food. I have a friend who's part Chinese, and I think she takes great joy in describing the traditional Chinese food to me in great detail.