Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's nice to see how it would be done, when made into a movie. I usually keep an open mind, as long as it's not totally out there with what they did. But I agree, the books are nearly always better.

sorry, my deaths are very frequent

didn't gone with the wind come out in 193-something? that was most likely before your parents were even born

I don't read much, it's pretty bad.

(Like a book where one of the characters was a male English butler type, they cast as Queen Latifah.)

um, did I read that right?

:laughingsmiley: Unfortunately, yes. You did.

The book was The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver.

The main character was changed quite a bit as well, but at least stayed the same gender as in the book.

sorry, my deaths are very frequent

didn't gone with the wind come out in 193-something? that was most likely before your parents were even born

I don't read much, it's pretty bad.

um, did I read that right?

Well, my mother and my grandmother. But yeah, it's a reallyold film.

...I've never even heard of Silent Hill before. I'm guessing it's a horror movie...

Actually, Silent Hill is a horror movie.

For me and horror films, I never really watch too many of them these days, I never had the time to watch many movies these days. :(

Silent Hill is a bad horror movie. But I do like the video game. All that shooting and fighting. Oh how I miss the old times when I had time for such bizarre things :D

The Silent Hill movie wasn't all that great and now with the news of ANOTHER SH movie coming out that has Heather (SH3's main character)...I don't know what to think :/

The Silent Hill series game-wise is really good though! It's more of a psychological horror and the main thing I love about them is that every monster represents something about the main character and that it's an experience.

I love horror movies that are truly scary (ones that don't depend on jump scares).

Know of any good ones?! I've yet to see a horror movie that's actually... well... horrifying. :P

I know the feeling! The only movie I've legitimately been scared by is The Blair Witch Project.. laugh all you want BUT IT'S CREEPY OK. Most horror movies rely on shock factor ie things jumping out at you and that's just.. nah

Something has happened! krawk_island_happy.gif Atzicitlali says 'I'm so happy that you are my owner!'

D'awww that made my Neopian day :'D

As for the horror movies, I usually enjoy the ones that stay in my head even after the movie is over sooo any psychological horror will do!

Personally these movies were scary to me if even in a "I know it's fake but I still feel eerie going in the basement with no lights on" feeling xD

The Grudge

Halloween (the ORIGINAL one)

Suspiria

Jacob's Ladder

I guess the older films get to me more than a lot of the newer horror films since it's all just jump scares or just wanting to have blood everywhere nowadays :/

If you want a REAL scare. Play Fatal Frame 2 (PS2 game) in the dark. Trust me if you want to actually be scared x'D

I don't really watch horror movies. I might get scarred for months like I did when I watched Elfen Lied and Higurashi.

Oooh I really liked both those anime series! Higurashi was just disturbing to me but after watching it all, I got into the story and it was really interesting! Elfen Lied was just really bloody in the first episode but then calmed down. I wished there were more episodes like in the manga but it was good ^^

I love how I used to be easily scared of any scary movies or moments...to the point that my friends and family made fun of me because I was easily scared. So as an experiment, I FORCED myself to watch all the movies I didn't wanna see because they scared me. After watching over 15 scary/bloody/thriller/psychological movies, I...was...hooked :D

I still get grossed out by gross scenes like in Dread. However, I can now totally watch any scary movie just to have fun and not be as scared :3

The ONLY thing that can still scare me today is playing a scary game in the dark. I learned to NOT do that at night in the dark when I plan on sleeping x'D

Also...I CANNOT handle any cruelty to birds in any way or form in a movie. I think that scares me above everything else I ever said. I really have a deep connection with birds and seeing anything to harm them literally makes me cry.

Imagine how I felt when I saw The Hills Have Eyes (uncensored) and NO ONE told me about the lovebird part! I cried in my bathroom while holding one of MY lovebirds :sad02:

I know the feeling! The only movie I've legitimately been scared by is The Blair Witch Project.. laugh all you want BUT IT'S CREEPY OK. Most horror movies rely on shock factor ie things jumping out at you and that's just.. nah

Im actually quite good at standing up to scary movies nowadays. I used to jump, but not any more, not really. But ahhh, agreed! The Blair Witch Project still freaks me out. I have a mini heart attack every time i see a pile of stones anywhere...

Oooh I really liked both those anime series! Higurashi was just disturbing to me but after watching it all, I got into the story and it was really interesting! Elfen Lied was just really bloody in the first episode but then calmed down. I wished there were more episodes like in the manga but it was good ^^

I love how I used to be easily scared of any scary movies or moments...to the point that my friends and family made fun of me because I was easily scared. So as an experiment, I FORCED myself to watch all the movies I didn't wanna see because they scared me. After watching over 15 scary/bloody/thriller/psychological movies, I...was...hooked :D

I still get grossed out by gross scenes like in Dread. However, I can now totally watch any scary movie just to have fun and not be as scared :3

The ONLY thing that can still scare me today is playing a scary game in the dark. I learned to NOT do that at night in the dark when I plan on sleeping x'D

Also...I CANNOT handle any cruelty to birds in any way or form in a movie. I think that scares me above everything else I ever said. I really have a deep connection with birds and seeing anything to harm them literally makes me cry.

Imagine how I felt when I saw The Hills Have Eyes (uncensored) and NO ONE told me about the lovebird part! I cried in my bathroom while holding one of MY lovebirds :sad02:

Apparently they never finished the manga of Elfen Lied in english and I have no interest in Higurashi whatsoever so yeah. The only horror movie I might watch is The Omen and maybe Insidious.