Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yeah, Spritzie and Anisha can go back and forth for hours it seems. :P

Plus i'm slowly trying to get more active on TDN. Although I must say, Ian's update is not helping. @-@

I have alot of Quail(sp?) around my area. Anyone want those?

All I really like is that I can veiw my followed topics from New Content. I spend most of my time here on New Content and cause of that I never used the frollowin feature. :P

I hate the colors though. I had avoided Splat all this time for a reason. ;-;

The new style's okay, but I'm slowly getting used to this new atmosphere.

One thing that disappointed me was that the birthday notifications and the forum calendar's no longer here. Everything else is okay.

One thing that disappointed me was that the birthday notifications and the forum calendar's no longer here. Everything else is okay.

omg yeah that really annoys me. Other than that, I like the new layout and I'm slowly getting used to it.

Haven't you learned that Chocolate is my favourite flavour?

I never drank a milkshake for a very long time, the best I have is Chocolate Milk (either with Hershey's Syrup or Nesquik Powder).

I would like some snow! :late:

I don't like milkshakes... or chocolate for that matter. :/

I'm mostly used to this layout, but sad that there's no more birthday notifications. :/

Chai milkshake reminds me of a game "Magical Starsign" one of the characters was named Chai, and most of the game names were based on food items.

I remember the galaxy they lived in was called the Baklava Solar System. xD

Also, one of the characters was named Sorbet. Just like Pico(mexican food), Mokka (coffee), and various others.

I'm not so much into Strawberry Ice Cream, but I've been fond of Strawberry Milk and Strawberry Yogurt as well.

I never had a Peppermint Mocha, where can you find these anyway?

-currently drinking strawberry soda- c: Strawberry's my favorite flavor for candy things. Or cherry. But chocolate is the only way to go when it comes to ice cream. When there's no chocolate in my house, I use vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup and blend it all together.