Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

My family has always done contracts, but they never switch. My sister has been with At&t for about 10 years. My mom has been with At&t since I was in grade school. My dad has been with At&t ever since he got a company work phone, which has been forever. My sister and I are the only ones to ever switch. She had Verizon for one year, then switched to At&t.

It's weird; the company just sent him this phone and is like you can activate it and start paying. Each text is $1. Every phone call you recieve costs you.

BUUUUUUUUT. The phone calls you make are FREE. Which I really really need. I always need a ride home from the pool; and with no phone, it's hard to contact my 'rents. :P

For one, I have no problem Verizon's actual service, and because of that I've never even had the need to contact support. And saying that Verizon doesn't have any phones is a joke because they have a bunch of great androids and the iphone.

And secondly, I got my school schedule. Yay for waking up to calculus and physics?!

Meh, I couldn't really care less because I don't have a phone. (I do, but it's not activated. -_-)

On topic of the random phone: I keep getting these spam e-mails that are all:

"OHH WIN AN iPAD 2 BY BEING RETARDED AND BELEIVING THIS!!" Or something.

My family's used Verizon for years, and since I don't really use my phone too much, I don't complain. :P

In other communication-related news, I finally managed to get back into my school email. I'd been locked out all summer since I didn't change my password before school ended. :rolleyes_anim:

But seriously, it's weird, but I haven't been this nervous about going back to school since like...ever. Seriously. I was always that oddball kid who couldn't wait to go back to school, and before-school jitters were just a day's worth of worrying. But now I'm ridiculously nervous, and I don't quite know why. It's disquieting :guiltysmiley:

Do you have your schedule all set already or do you need to register for classes once you get back? I'm sure you will have an awesome time.

Side note I a really sad I didn't get the Krawk Island theme :sad01_anim: It's so pretty and piratey :sad02:

For one, I have no problem Verizon's actual service, and because of that I've never even had the need to contact support. And saying that Verizon doesn't have any phones is a joke because they have a bunch of great androids and the iphone.

They don't have a lot of variety of types of phones. If you want a Smartphone/pure touch screen, they have tons of choices for those. None of the phones they have, are the type my husband and I like. You walk in a Verizon store (we actually went to 3) and they have one small rack with "Classic Phones" where there's 6 average phones, 2 of which are the same as others on the display, just different colors. The entire rest of the store was filled with Smartphones, and touch-screen only phones. If I was staying with Verizon, I wouldn't get a Smartphone due to their plans.

And, it's not just Verizon. The more average phones seem to be dwindling. The other carriers have more than Verizon, but not by much. It's hard to get regular, non-super fancy phones now.

Haha, I remember mine but that's about it. I can never remember numbers. For some reason my brain does not want to process/remember numbers. Thank goodness for address books in the cell phone.

Me too. There are only 3 numbers I have memorised, excluding 911, 0, etc. They are:

My Home Phone

My Mom's Cell, and

One of my Closest Friend's numbers.

Yes, yes you should, other wise I will be talking to myself. JB would you actually rent out your avatar if I submitted somthing/what's the going rate?

OK, fine, I`ll keep posting here. But it better be good.

1: Yes. The going rate is 0NP per hour. I also accept Canadian Dollar.

2: Though, I already have a request for Profile Pic, so it`ll have to outdo that.

How do you know it's 1337th post in HOP? :P

*to staff member* If i'm not allowed to do this, then edit this.

I made a forum. The link is in my profle, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys joined and helped the site. :graduated:

I won third place in a random contest!!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!

OK, fine, I`ll keep posting here. But it better be good.

1: Yes. The going rate is 0NP per hour. I also accept Canadian Dollar.

2: Though, I already have a request for Profile Pic, so it`ll have to outdo that.

Oh, you know it will be good, don't even try to be hatin' on the HOP.

And I am intrigued; I may have something submitted for you tommorow...

It involves going through all of the pages of HOP and counted them all...

Haha, is it bad that I could actually imagine you doing that, it would be fairly impressive.