Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

If you ever get the opportunity to go, don't pass it up! :D It's a beautiful region. My family used to travel a lot when I was younger, and I'm really starting to appreciate how much of this gorgeous country I've gotten to see. America is vast and beautiful, and I find it unfortunate that not everyone has had the opportunity I did to see so much of it.

Hard to believe that a year ago I was getting ready to go on a 3-week camping trip in that area :laughingsmiley: That was such an adventure :)

Oh definitely. :D Most of the drives around there are just gorgeous. :) I happen to love the drive from Sedona to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. Actually I just love Sedona in general. :whistle: Spent my 16th birthday there, so much better than having a silly party lol :P

I've been to every single state int he US at least once.

Thank goodness we did road trips when I was younger because nowadays I can't stand them because of the hassle to get ready for them and such.

Ugh, I hate roadtrips. I can't sit still in a car that long. T-T

I've decided AZ is my personal bubble. I rarely venture outside of it but when I have i've only been to Utah and California. :P

I looooooveee road trips (as long as I'm not driving the whole time). Sadly, the farthest West I've been is Nebraska. I really wanna visit California one day, but with gas prices & airfare being so high, seems out of reach, at the moment

Wait... it's already triple digits here?

Spritzie, I was going to say that I don't want snow, but on second thought, maybe it would be nice...

I think AZ is beautiful. There are a lot of gorgeous places in the northern (and southern) parts of the state, well all over, really. I like to take day trips up north in the summer.

I looooooveee road trips (as long as I'm not driving the whole time). Sadly, the farthest West I've been is Nebraska. I really wanna visit California one day, but with gas prices & airfare being so high, seems out of reach, at the moment

So many nice places to visit in Cali.

I can't wait to return back here after my travels, going to be a Californian for life xD

I love roadtrips. ^_^

Every year, my family takes a roadtrip to Seaside Heights (it isn't very far, but I actually love the car ride) and it's pretty fun. C:

I also love taking pointless car rides around town, it gives me time to think and listen to the radio.

Roadtrips are fun. We used to go to CA every year for vacation - mostly San Diego, sometimes La Jolla or Carlsbad. It's so nice there, but everything is really expensive!

Roadtrips are fun. We used to go to CA every year for vacation - mostly San Diego, sometimes La Jolla or Carlsbad. It's so nice there, but everything is really expensive!

Everything is expensive in Cali lol, but I love living in San Diego >.<;

You should visit Seaport Village in Downtown San Diego, my favorite place to hang out next to Balboa Park and all of it's museums~

I haven't been on a road trip or traveled too far since I was a kid. My dad was in the Navy and we used to visit family really far away from the base. 11 hours for my dad's family and 15 for my mom's family.

I never really go on too many road trips myself. When my family drives to New York to visit my aunt or something, it's road trip enough for me. :P

I've only really been on about 4 road trips. 4 times I drove to Arizona. Twice was to Winslow, and twice was to Tuscon.

I'd personally love a nice road trip, but generally any big trips I've taken, I've flown.

Everything is expensive in Cali lol, but I love living in San Diego >.<;

You should visit Seaport Village in Downtown San Diego, my favorite place to hang out next to Balboa Park and all of it's museums~

Oh we've been to Balboa Park a lot. I used to love the science museum and IMAX. They always have good IMAX shows there. Seaport Village is awesome too.

I've only really been on about 4 road trips. 4 times I drove to Arizona. Twice was to Winslow, and twice was to Tuscon.

I'd personally love a nice road trip, but generally any big trips I've taken, I've flown.

Most of my big trips have been flying too. The longest road trip I've taken was to Missouri with my parents when I was 9. It took us two days, but we had an Astro van and I had two bench seats to myself, so it wasn't so bad. Other than that, it's mostly day trips in AZ or driving to southern CA, which doesn't take too long.

EDIT:

Oh, I did go to Colorado twice... I forgot about that. Those were both driving trips. One was to Durango with my dad and stepmom, and the other was a longer road trip with a choir in high school. We went to New Mexico and then CO in a huge bus. :laughingsmiley:

Since I'm halfway through Colorado, pretty much, a road trip to AZ is a fairly long one. The two times I went to Tucson, I went with my grandparents, so we stopped halfway in Santa Fe, then drove the rest of the way the next morning. When we went to Winslow, it was with my family so my dad was driving, and we drove straight for 12 hours.

There was one time my family went to Wyoming for a holiday weekend at a ranch. And another time my dad, grandpa and I went to Nebraska to go to Cabela's. :laughingsmiley:

I love traveling by airplane.

Seriously can't wait, I'll be overseas for the next 14 months. Must try different foods for my studies xD

I like flying too. My mom (and my boyfriend) don't understand it. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, driving to CO was pretty long. My friend used to do it when she was at the university here to go back home. I always thought she was crazy when she drove home alone in the snow (sometimes storms) and ice for Christmas.

Airiya, that's great that you get to go overseas! Where are you headed?

I hate flying so much. The airplane always smells funky, I hate having gum in my mouth for the duration of the trip, it's impossible to listen to music on the plane (too much noise) and it's hard to read on the plane.

And did I mention the horrible jet-lag that I get after taking a flight? I usually get the equivalent of a good night's sleep once I have access to a bed, when I'd much rather be taking a nap. <_<

EDIT: Oh gawsh, this topic has been dead for one day now. D:

I like flying too. My mom (and my boyfriend) don't understand it. :laughingsmiley:

Yeah, driving to CO was pretty long. My friend used to do it when she was at the university here to go back home. I always thought she was crazy when she drove home alone in the snow (sometimes storms) and ice for Christmas.

Airiya, that's great that you get to go overseas! Where are you headed?

Philippines (1 year), Australia (1 year) and then Europe mostly Italy and France (2-3years)

Going to an international Culinary Art school :)

That sounds really awesome Airiya! :D That's so exciting! I can't wait to start traveling, but I know it's going to be quite awhile. (Top of our list is Germany, Ireland, Egypt, and Japan.)