Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wait... you mean teen boys aren't aliens? :P

Teen girls aren't so innocent, so you don't have that much to say. Do these sound familiar to you:

I don't know my daughter anymore!

My daughter's a stranger to me!

Teen girls aren't so innocent, so you don't have that much to say. Do these sound familiar to you:

I don't know my daughter anymore!

My daughter's a stranger to me!

I never said a word about teen girls one way or the other. I only said something about teen boys because it was brought up in the conversation.

And no, actually. My mom never said that for either me, or my sister. But though we argued, I didn't change personalities. And my sister acted like a teenager from age 3, so she was used to it. :laughingsmiley:

I totally agree, Ryan. I can't stand most teenage girls today. When I was a teenager, I didn't act like a lot do now. None of my friends did.

But my mom had to deal with my sister (and me) playing NSync, Hanson, Backstreet Boys, Youngstown, LFO... :laughingsmiley: My poor parents.

Tbh, I just don't like most people my age. I have tendency to find the weirdest people with odd senses of humor... xD

And you know what? It's suprisingly hard to find a guy friend with my sense of humor...

Rofl. But nothing can be worse than Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift, and... -shudder- Miley Cyrus...

Growing up, I spent more time with adults, than kids my age. There just weren't a lot my age around. So I think I matured more quickly, and now I tend to enjoy the company of those older than me more. My best friend is 47. My previous best friend is in her 30s.

Thankfully, I've yet to hear a Justin, whats-his-name song. I dislike Miley. And I do like Taylor Swift. But then again, she has talent. :P

I still have 5 years to grow up then... xD

Or I could become one of those really bad comedians that gets boo'd off the stage.

DC friend.

Lol, unless I missed something, like 2 or so years, Divya isn't 16... xD

Today's teengirls are alot worse.

I feel sorry for parents that have to listen to their kid's Justin Beiber CDs playing so loud you can hear it through a closed door...

Don't forget the malls, the "YOU NEVER LET ME DO WHAT I WANT! I HATE YOU!" speech that they make. And of course, worrying about their boyfriend and what they are doing.

I sound like a parent...

Yay! xD

-high fives Anisha and Daisy-

:angry:

:P

My friend Alexis has a little sister like that. Shes only 7 and you can still hear her from outside yelling "GOD DAD I HATE YOU! I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" and then "DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM ME!" and then that's usually when me and my friend start laughing... xD

CAV, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? :P

Sorry CAV, you're only a year older, though. :P

Ohhh, I get it. No, I only high-fived my friends that are 16, even if neither of them are online right now... xD

Ohhh. Okay. Then that makes sense. But my thought still worked. :yes:

My parents went through that with my sister, from probably age 3 to... 18. She finally mellowed out 2 years before she moved out and got married.

CAV, you just had to bring that up, didn't you? :P

Sorry CAV, you're only a year older, though. :P

Ohhh, I get it. No, I only high-fived my friends that are 16, even if neither of them are online right now... xD

Yes, yes I did.

Your point?

Mkay then.