Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Okay, the release date is tomorrow, right?

We still only have 4/5. :P

-realizes how confusing this conversation could be for osmeone that dosen't know what we're talking about.-

Don't forget that it says... something about calling a doctor after 4 hours...? What?

:S Yes indeed that is very true. I have no idea what is going on. But Happy New Year!

I happen to be part of the select six who know what's going on.....and I'm still not going to tell you. Sorry. But I think you'll see tomorrow.

And Ryan, don't those aspirins have a 99.9% chance of becoming a millionaire, and the other .01% is of dieing a painful death?

YUou make the new convo tomorrow and tell everyone there and i'll post about it on the HAMS subject here and on JN.

I felt it would've been better if we were able to make a new topic stating this.

I happen to be part of the select six who know what's going on..

5. Trinston never saw the PM, so he doesn't know. Also he isn't a leader anymore due to inactivity. That means only 5 people know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Yes I know that it'll be tomorrow for everybody on the other side of the world.

Kinda, I've met the 8th one and some of the other cast. Can't say I like the newest one though.

Say, which Bond are you meant to be JB?

Whatever. I'm James Bond. But what are you, though? A strawberry made fully out of metal?

Take your pick.

Kudos to you if you get some of the references.

How on earth do you get a 20-30 car pile up? Surely after the first few people it'd be pretty obvious to anyone else behind that something was amiss and to get out the way/slow down/not do anything stupid.

That's giving people way too much credit. I got honked at today, because the guy thought I was driving too slow on a solid sheet of ice. People are idiots.

Plus, if it's ice, they try to slow down too quickly, and they can't. Unless they have plenty of warning, they often can't top. If you slide, you take your foot of the brake, and off goes your brake lights, so the next person doesn't realize you're stopping.

That's why I hate winter/ice/snow driving.