Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Actually, Jello tends to be clearer and sweeter, and more firm. There are all kinds of flavours, though a lot of people just identify it by the color. "I like the red Jello!" "Eww, green Jello is SO nasty." I just don't like it because of the way it moves. *shudders* So weird.

Oh. You see, here in NZ, everybody calls it jelly, and it doesn't wobble so much.

I like the red ones :) and tropical comes a close third.

Well, you see, nobody uploads pictures of the jelly and I don't have any jelly right now.

But here's the boxes:

With hot water

9400574004182.jpglemon_Crop280x344.jpg

And with cold water:

loopy%20lime_Crop280x344.jpg

You can get those fruit cups like fruit jelly in a cup that taste all artificial. Those are the ones that taste seriously gross.

Hey guys, guess who's gonna finish those last three requests on that old art topic I made in August!? :-D I already posted my progress on the first request, woo!

p.s. jello is gross.

edit- Oh my god it was 1:59 am and then a minute passed and now it's 1:00 am again. I feel like I just traveled through time. :000

Most of my clocks are set to automatically change for dailights savings time. The only exception is the PSP and Wii, because they have no such option.

My father didn't notice the time change, so I went to bed at 2 AM (3 AM if time didn't change).