Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, it was funny, and RIG also provided a good definition. An ASTRONOMY definition and term is something I MUST take advantage of, and I sigged it.

Livvy, do you have a request? I only have 3 so far. We need much more than that.

xD I think I just doubled the number of requests.

Like I said, you don't have to do all of them or any of them if you don't like the songs, but they're my favorites so I hope you'll consider them!

Oh, and this reminds me of how I was supposed to learn Hallelujah for Livvy. Oops. :*

In my defense, the Bach ended up being harder than I thought it would be :P (I'm only just finishing it up).

Haha yeah. I'll get around to it eventually. After I get this Bach down I don't have to learn anything until February (and even that I already have mostly learned), which gives me a bit of time to work on the Hallelujah piece.

If it's not quite cohesive, and if you want to entrust things to a complete video editing n00b, you can always send the pieces to me and I can hack and saw at them to try and get them in sync. xD

I'm sure I'll be fine. I have a program that can handle putting the image part together, and then the program I usually use can do the sound. (For some reason, the other program fails at audio.)

Thanks though!

I do have a really awesome audio editing program in case you still need it (Audacity). :yes:

I do have a really awesome audio editing program in case you still need it (Audacity). :yes:

You and Noog both mentioned Audacity. But I need to know how to get the lyrics out of the song. Can you or Noog PM me how?

And I'm waiting for a chance to meet up with my friend before we start.

Did you use the once by Cd? I wanted to use that one, but it was missing Incorrectly Labeled Books, which I needed. So I waited until a nice guide by TDN came out. :yes: TDN's guides are always complete.