Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been super distracted with stuff going on, so I haven't made it back here, but:

Thank you so much for all the gifts from everyone! :D My gallery is filling out so nicely with the great additions I've received from everyone here, and Aitvara is loving her new purse as well!

I'm really looking forward to snooping through and catching the people I've missed, or that have posted since my last go through.

Thank you very much to everyone who's given me items! :D I've gone through and gifted everyone that wasn't too expensive, I'll go back through tomorrow and find something to gift to those who I couldn't gift this time around/I bought a multiple of something. I'll also put together a list tomorrow, annukii.

Wow this is the first time I've been in the Christmas spirit lol I love giving gifts ^_^

Wow this is the first time I've been in the Christmas spirit lol I love giving gifts ^_^

Thank you for the cake :* Hope you like the codestone ^_^

I know exactly what you mean about gifting, it's pretty much the only thing that gets me in the Christmas spirit :laughingsmiley:

logged in this morning to see my invent log full -- thank you all for the brilliant notes and gifties! :wub_anim:

i sent you some items for your custard gallery, hope you like them!

i lurve them, thank you so much!

(will kick myself into high gear and start sending out some prezzies tonight. can't wait! ♥)

This is a great topic! Something nice for the holidays. ^_^ I'm going to hop in if no one minds. :D

It would be nice to have some things for my gallery:

Brain Tree Muffin

Cute n Creepy Trick Or Treat Bag

Deviled Steak

Meowclops Candy Apple

Pumpkin Ghost Toast

Undead Carrot

Or anything spooky/undead would be nice. Spooky foods will be awesome to get. :D And if anyone is missing anything just ask! Thanks!

Edit: Thanks Spritzie, Saxen, Hipy_Chicky, FlizzyLizzy, Kaanana, and Kadoatielove for the great gifts! I love them! :woot:

Ok I think I'm up to date now! Let me know if I've missed you :) Oh and hipy_chicky, is that your neopets username?

Also an updated wishlist hehe :P -anything with prizes inside, like those halloween trick-or-treat bags and such :) I think I may just buy some for myself to open...

Thank you everyone who sent gifts! I'm sorry I can't remember all usernames lol so hopefully everyone will see this :D the Christmas Slorg I got is sooooo cute ^^ all the gifts I've received have been great!

I'm going to go through tomorrow and send out some more stuff :) got busy today

It looks like the rest of the slorg items I don't have are pretty expensive, so here's an updated list:

Backgrounds for my pets for my side accounts, not picky

also any codestones or neggs or anything similar

I collect plushies! So mine would be Neopet species plushies in the colors of pink, red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple!

Except the ones from here. :D

Edit:

Lady Kakata: I love you for always the one giving me the plushies these recent months! I don't know how much I can thank you for that!

Neomysterion: I love you for being the awesome sauce! For flooding my Event Inbox with the plushies you sent to me!

^ Those were some plushies that I kept on getting from the Snowager and the Money Tree as well.

Also, if anyone could donate a Chocolate item or Chocolate-based item that I don't have in my gallery, I'd be honoured and will thank you for all of eternity. :yes:

Thanks to Evil Bunny, Dramatic, Domsim, Zorse, and Spritzie for adding stuff to mine.

I appreciate it kindly. <3

...so many? I'm impressed! Thanks a million again!

Check your Event Inbox! ...do you happen to have it? Yes? No? Because I'm not sure. :rolleyes_anim:

Edit:

Angelo: I love you for being an awesome friend of mine! And for the plushie too!

a_tekopp Dramatic: I love you for the awesome Christmas gift, mysterious giver! If only I knew who you are on TDN... oh! I just found out your name! Display name: Dramatic!

:D thankyou dramatic!! I also got an avatar from that gift yayy!

Hipy_chicky, I hope that's your neopets username otherwise some one else just got your background! :P

Evil Bunny, I sent some plushies over, and if you put everything you have in to your gallery then I can send you some more because atm I'm not sure if other TDN'ers will have already sent them over!

Santa Neomysterion, yours was a bit of a challenge since that gallery is very full! It's great haha, but hopefully you don't have the ones I sent you (I couldn't find them there :))

Edit: Thanks hipy_chicky and kadoatielove!

That is, if I don't get bankrupt from expanding my gallery too much! I'll try my best though! :P

Edit:

Domsim and Annukii: I love you so much! You (and the rest who had given me gifts too) are the awesomest Santas I have ever met in the virtual world! I wish I could be awesome like you guys...

And no. I don't think it's necessary to give me more. *winks*

everybody, thanks for all the chocolate, meepit stuff, and everything else you guys gave me

christmas usually isn't celaborated in the netherlands with gifts, just a tree, and decoration, that's it.

this year is the first year i got something, not on the 5th of december for sinterklaas, but this time for christmas.

thank you guys, for giving me my first christmas with presents ever, you guys rock!

Alynniae *huggles* hope you have a very merry TDN christmas! and if you have any extra snow you don't want, please send some express to Australia :P

EB glad you like them :) and now i clarified that little point regarding you gallery... *winks*

i didn't get so far today, and i have a list of people i've missed, if your wishlist involved non specific wearables/backgrounds, its taking me a bit longer :) learnt from experience what is in the item and its actual look are not always similar, so i'm checking them out first :P i prefer sending everything to a person at once, so i haven't forgotten you!

Neomysterion, going to have some time later to go through your gallery, the problem is every time i see it i want to eat some :P (so.. no progress, and those smeared chocolate prints all over your collection.. aren't mine... *shifty*)

Alynniae *huggles* hope you have a very merry TDN christmas! and if you have any extra snow you don't want, please send some express to Australia :P

EB glad you like them :) and now i clarified that little point regarding you gallery... *winks*

i didn't get so far today, and i have a list of people i've missed, if your wishlist involved non specific wearables/backgrounds, its taking me a bit longer :) learnt from experience what is in the item and its actual look are not always similar, so i'm checking them out first :P i prefer sending everything to a person at once, so i haven't forgotten you!

Neomysterion, going to have some time later to go through your gallery, the problem is every time i see it i want to eat some :P (so.. no progress, and those smeared chocolate prints all over your collection.. aren't mine... *shifty*)

i was going to ask somebody else for some snow, no snow in the Netherlands *sniffsniff*

anyways, you make me hungry...

i'm broke, sort of, can't spend more, gotta stay above 100K, sorry guys :(

Ok ..

I know I might be being greedy here .. but there's an NC Mall that I am literally dying for ..

It's called "Gorgeous Sunset Background" and it was a JubJub Power Bounce prize ..

I don't expect anyone to give this item away .. but I'll forever be in debt if someone did ..

/end shame

or maybe some Illusen items ... anything for or about Illusen ... she's my ultimate love <3

I gifted some people with shop buyable items on their wishlist, and I'll be lurking. 0:)

Some things I'm looking for to put in my gallery are:

Under 5k

Chai Tea Cake

Faerie Tea Bowl

Grenanna Iced Tea

Iced Blackberry Tea

Korbat Tea Sandwiches

5-15k

Dandelion Tea

Fermented Tea

Green Tea Shaved Ice

Thanks Dramatic/a_tekopp, pandorap9, and Angeló, weezyann1967, spritzieblue, and vampchik_999!