Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

miki is there anything you would like?

and wallpaper you are welcome :) i was suprised today when i got an item, its on my main which is on the main computer.. otherwise you could have had mine. maybe a general hot beverage category? (then you could collect hot chocolate too!!)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ annukii: Nope, I have mostly everything I want... Like, my gallery is used for items that remind me of people, places and things - that have some kind of story. If I were to receive an item that kind of "describe" you, that would be cool to put in my gallery for memories. Otherwise, I'm good! Thanks!

miki is there anything you would like?

and wallpaper you are welcome :) i was suprised today when i got an item, its on my main which is on the main computer.. otherwise you could have had mine. maybe a general hot beverage category? (then you could collect hot chocolate too!!)

I did think of that but I already have so many nice looking iced coffees (I love the Caramel Iced Coffee with Extra Caramel). I could separate hot and cold but I don't think I have enough cold items to do that yet. I'm sure my gallery will take form as I get more items. I just need to start thinking of a layout soon too. <_<

I don't have much.

Wishlist:

Xweetok Wizard Beard

Xweetok Wizard Staff

Xweetok Wizard Cloak

Xweetok Wizard Hat

Starry Night in Neopia (background)

xP

These items probably cost too much... you don't have to buy them.

Khaos, yes those items are out of my christmas gifting range, sent you something else instead, :) hope you like them

Miki, sent you something :P i will have to think harder about it though b)

snd Xepha i agree! best fun i've had all day :P

Pretty sure I've gifted everyone so far but I'm starting to lose track O-o

Annukii, have I sent you anything yet??

i'm starting to lose track of who i've sent what too :P should have written it down!

if you sent something to my main account hedwig17gray in the last 3 hours, i haven't had a chance to accept it yet :) got kicked off the main computer which is running my habitarium, and i'm using my side account on my dodgy netbook to do shopping for everyone. but i wouldn't worry about sending me anything, because shopping for others gives me the excuse that i can go shopping for myself too :P

and thats me for tonight, have to get up and go shopping for real in 6.5 hours.. *shudder* i'll start gifting again tomorrow :)

Thanks everyone who helped me with my wish list. Tonette, Asikai, Bujeeki, and Doodle LOVE the toys. Doodle didn't appreciate being perfumed. I guess now that she's a Royal Girl princess she has to live up to her reputation :woot:

i'm starting to lose track of who i've sent what too :P should have written it down!

if you sent something to my main account hedwig17gray in the last 3 hours, i haven't had a chance to accept it yet :) got kicked off the main computer which is running my habitarium, and i'm using my side account on my dodgy netbook to do shopping for everyone. but i wouldn't worry about sending me anything, because shopping for others gives me the excuse that i can go shopping for myself too :P

and thats me for tonight, have to get up and go shopping for real in 6.5 hours.. *shudder* i'll start gifting again tomorrow :)

There's a high chance that I have, but if I haven't please let me know, I want to send you something! :)

Nightnight, sleep well x

Here's my new wish list!

Banana roll

Chicken roll

Creamed corn

Edible orange socks

Eyrie sushi

Grarrl macaroni

Kiwi milkshake

Lemon and orange blend

Some treats for my pets!

Here's my new wish list!

Banana roll

Chicken roll

Creamed corn

Edible orange socks

Eyrie sushi

Grarrl macaroni

Kiwi milkshake

Lemon and orange blend

Some treats for my pets!

heya, i gave you 3 of them i think, and a little personal present, you like it ? :D

heya, i gave you 3 of them i think, and a little personal present, you like it ? :D

What else did you send? And the Meepit plushie is so cute and stinky looking. I bet Bujeeki would love that thing!

If there's anything any of you want that's under 5k I can buy it for you. I'm getting close to becoming dirt poor on Neopets :sad01_anim:

What else did you send? And the Meepit plushie is so cute and stinky looking. I bet Bujeeki would love that thing!

If there's anything any of you want that's under 5k I can buy it for you. I'm getting close to becoming dirt poor on Neopets :sad01_anim:

the chicken roll, edible orange socks, and the lemon roll i think...

and you've given so much, you may skip me today ;)

Wow, thanks so much everyone who sent me stuff. You're all awesome. ^^

I'll add the new Altador and other frames to my gallery after christmas when I can buy more space. ^^

And thanks for theETS items. Thats like another 25k towards my Royal pb fund. ^^

Now that I'm caught up here, I'll post my wishlist. :)

*Petpets (My Gallery)

*Any wearables. BGs, clothes, trinkets, etc... I love those types of things. :)

thank you for all the chocolate-themed stuff :D

i saw you haven't got a snorkle yet for your gallery, so i send you one from my side (which is 13 years, bad me), even though they're a little more expensive than 5000

i love this place, the real christmas spirit ♥

I'd really just enjoy any wearable items, Expecially Backgrounds.

I seem to be low on backgrounds at the moment. :(

Sent you some!

Mind if I join in? =)

I'd love to finish off my "Elixir of Life" gallery and still need:

Cocoa Juppie Mocha

Holiday Coffee Service

Coffee Service (has anyone even seen one of these in the game?)

But more realistically I'd like to expand my gallery into Tea items as well so any Tea items would make me incredibly happy.

Happy Holidays all =)

Sent you some tea items :) Hopefully no duplicates.

I don't have much.

Wishlist:

Xweetok Wizard Beard

Xweetok Wizard Staff

Xweetok Wizard Cloak

Xweetok Wizard Hat

Starry Night in Neopia (background)

xP

These items probably cost too much... you don't have to buy them.

Xweetok Wizard Beard was within my price range so enjoy :)

Here's my new wish list!

Banana roll

Chicken roll

Creamed corn

Edible orange socks

Eyrie sushi

Grarrl macaroni

Kiwi milkshake

Lemon and orange blend

Some treats for my pets!

Sent you an eyrie sushi :)

Now that I'm caught up here, I'll post my wishlist. :)

*Petpets (My Gallery)

*Any wearables. BGs, clothes, trinkets, etc... I love those types of things. :)

Sent you a wearable I thought you'd like :)

Btw, decided to make a wishlist to make things easier if you're trying to gift everyone.

http://www.neopets.com/~Zoomsy

i've got an AC faerieland frame if you want it, the trade link is in the PM i sent to you

Oh this sounds fun :) Although every time I try and send people gifts, their inventories are always full! Ah well I shall give it a shot anyway! (also is there a way to send a message along with a gift, or should you just neomail alongside?)

As for me...I'm just wanting a lot of paintbrushes atm which is a bit greedy!

- fire, fire pants on fire paint brush

- fire petpet paintbrush

- black petpet paintbrush

- christmas petpet paintbrush

and that's only the beginning :P

but more feasible stuff...umm I love cute plushies (you can see my tiny gallery for what I already have) and wearables are always nice :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Edit:

@Nahemah just sent over a purple moehog plushie, hope no one beat me to it! :)

@behemothrules a grundo veggieballs coin should be on its way, although I must ask, what's it for..?

Thanks so much!! :wub_anim: It's an album item lol I just sent you a starry kau plushie, merry christmas!