Treasure Keepers: thank you code is out!

Xepha

The Facebook game "Neopets: Treasure Keepers" closed for good this week, leaving players with a special thank you code for the support they had shown the game. You can now visit the Grundo Warehouse with the code NTKTHANKS to claim your thank you bundle from the Neopets Team. It includes Neopoints, a special wearable, a Plushie Petpet Paint Brush and more!

pet_noil.gifdubloon4.gifgif_misdirectsign.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I say to this? This is one huge item bundle for any Neopets player.

I never played Treasure Keepers, but it's still nice of TNT to do such a thing. <3

Wow, such a huge pack of prizes, & I didn't even play that much! I'm sad they shut it down but I'm happy for all the prizes . . . Now, how much does the Plushie PetPet brush sell for?

Wow, such a huge pack of prizes, & I didn't even play that much! I'm sad they shut it down but I'm happy for all the prizes . . . Now, how much does the Plushie PetPet brush sell for?

Syrin, I caught some Plushie Petpet Paint Brushes being sold for as low as 6,000 Neopoints. Prices drop for any item given out as a freebie via a Rare Item Code, Advent Calendar, Daily Dare, and various dailies.

While it's a huge amount of prizes that I am certainly thankful for, I am in fact bummed that it was not a user specific one use code because I feel a little jipped that everyone can get all the prizes even if they didn't play at all.

Me too, I knew TNT would do that, pretty disappointed over it. It sure was fun getting all those items though! I'm glad now I'll be able to afford to paint all the plushie petpets I've been wanting. I was just about to buy a plushie slorg yesterday, good thing I didn't!

:P Thank you so much for the code!

I actually liked Treasure Keepers, but get bored too fast playing it :C

Nice, there is a lot of prices, I'll save the plushie pb until it recovers its normal price again :evil:

I used to play TK, it was not fun as i thought it would be so I stop playing, but, i didn't know that they were gonna shutdown! Oh well, at least the bundle is great. Here's what I got:

10,000 Neopoints

Noil

Ten Dubloon Coin

Heavy Round Shield

Green Slorg Plushie

Plushie Petpet Paint Brush

Babaa Pillow

Caring For Your Mazzew

Cheese Shop Background

Sparkle Potion

Brown Winter Scarf

The Way to Adventure Sign Post

I'm gonna save this PPPB for a special occasion :D

Syrin, I caught some Plushie Petpet Paint Brushes being sold for as low as 6,000 Neopoints. Prices drop for any item given out as a freebie via a Rare Item Code, Advent Calendar, Daily Dare, and various dailies.

Ah I figured that would be the case. I tossed it into my SDB for now.

It kinda stinks now that anybody can use the item code & get all the prizes. Oh well . . . more NP to throw at the Wishing Well or Wheel of Extravagance I guess

I didn't know Treasure Keeper is gone :O...I was playing but I have a hard time fitting in Neopets, Petpetpark and Treasure Keeper at the same time. Plus I got too mad when a glitch reset my Resistance Quest (I was only 2 or 3 away from reaching 20) that I just stopped playing :/

But yay for prizes, I don't think petpet brushes are worth as much as a pet brush so I don't know why people are upset about lowered values. If you got it for free, you didn't make a loss. And if you already got a brush when the price was high well it's a sunk cost so no point crying over spilt milk.

I don't regret buying the Forgotten Shore pieces though now it's so cheap that nobody really wants them. I spent 100k to get the rest.

And it is nice of TNT to do this :D

That's ALOT of prizes. Anyone can use the code? If yes, I think they should've only made the code valid for those who at least tried the game. :guiltysmiley:

I have to say, I'm a little annoyed that TDN is posting this code for everyone to use. It's not exactly meant for everyone, and it cheapens the prize values for those of us who actually spent time playing TK.

Other help sites posted the code too, and I'm sure it's been getting out on neopets site itself, so it's not any fault of TDN's. It's TNT's fault for not making a one-use code for everyone who played TK. They sure did make it sound like they were going to since they emailed everyone exclusively.

Other help sites posted the code too, and I'm sure it's been getting out on neopets site itself, so it's not any fault of TDN's. It's TNT's fault for not making a one-use code for everyone who played TK. They sure did make it sound like they were going to since they emailed everyone exclusively.

It doesn't make it any more okay that other sites posted it as well... and no, the code is hardly being posted on the Neoboards at all. Granted, the prizes aren't that spectacular, but it's the principle that these sites shouldn't be spreading around codes that aren't meant for everyone. All they had to do was say "If you played TK, check your FB e-mail inbox for your prize code." The only reason I singled out TDN is because this is the only help site I have an account on. Anything for page views, I guess.