What do you guys think from here?

Holleran1

Hey whats up, i made this account so i can chat about the next moves i should make.

So im trying to fill 2 spots on my equiptment so i was wondering what i should try out.

I have a

Glowing Lupe

Level: 30

Health: 55 / 55

Strength: EXCELLENT (47)

Defence: EXCELLENT (41)

Move: mach 3

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (145)

Almost Every ability unlocked

and for equipment i'm using

1.Scuzzys Comb

2.Rainbow Scroll

3.Golden Compass

4.Greater Healing Scroll

5.Purple Sticky Hand

6.Scarab Ring

any advice?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Battledome & Battlepedia Chat’.

• 1 month later...

1.Golden Compass

2.Rainbow Scroll

3.Scuzzy Comb

4.Scarab Ring

5.Purple Sticky Hand

6.Greater Healing Scroll

7.Leaf Shield

8.Ancient Lupe Wand

Name : rawrzard

Species : Lupe

Agility : 22 (GREAT (22))

Attack Strength : 59 (EXCELLENT (59))

Defence Strength : 58 (EXCELLENT (58))

Current hp: 67 / 61

Level : 34

Alright so i feel like i found a good setup, i think next buy will be patched magic hat. what do you think?

I don't think a Patched Magic Hat is necessarily an upgrade from a Leaf Shield, since they just block different icons, and personally I had used a leaf shield for years and it's good at what it does for its price. You have to consider a few things, like what exactly do you want to do in the Battledome? Mostly 1P battles for trophies and avatars, or are you looking to do some 2P battles?

Along the same lines on the leaf shield are Sophie's Magic Hat, and Devious Top Hat and Cane (also has 2 air, 2 light attack) as well as the Patched Magic Hat. Personally, though, if you're only doing 1P BD, the Leaf Shield will serve you well until you can afford better shields like the Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield, Ghostkershield, Faerie Tabard. Actually, if you're keen on buying something nice for your set, why not a Hanso Charisma Charm?

I could go on. Really depends on how much you're willing to spend and what you want to do with your set.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind that your only shield/dual duty is devious tophat and can which blocks a little bid of light and earth, and a good amount of physical. That leaves air, fire, water, and dark to plug up. I suggest some dual duties/other shields to help supplement those holes such as

Jhudoras Cursed Sword

Hanso Charisma Charm

Oversized Maractite Rune Sword

or heck, if you are up against the right opponent grab a Blue Draping Cloak, when it works to its full potential it's AWESOME

• 3 weeks later...

Alright to give all of you guys and update, Takes so long to train, i mean i can do about 4 levels a day but ughhh. ANYWAY

I have made a ton of drastic changes and would like to know what you think...

Agility : 24

Attack Strength : 91

Defence Strength : 69

Current hp: 93 / 93

Level : 56

and my weponds are the big difference

Sword of Skardsen

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

Ancient Lupe Wand

Greater Healing Scroll

Ylanas Blaster

Devious Top Hat and Cane

Im at a loss with the open slots and i know devious top hat and ylanas are outdated to the nox shield and sword...

But those were my primary goals. so help me make new goal lol

I am more than comfortable so i can buy items, i just purchased downsize and im thinking of Ghostsker bomb but is that a 1time use wepond or 1time during battle? i dont want to throw away 7mil for 1time use considering i dont think im trained enough to play 2player battles, that would be worth losing that much lol

For training, I suggest getting 85 boost for your defence and then working on getting 125 on both str and def with HP aroung 150.

As for weapons, If you don't like your Ancient Lupe Wand breaking, I would suggest getting Randomly Firing Freeze Ray.

Your Hubrid Nox shield defends the same icons as the Devious Top Hat so I would suggest dumping that and getting Hanso Charisma Charm before and then working your way up to other HT shields.

You should keep your Yblaster until you can afford another anagram sword or KTrident. If you want you could check out the Altador Cup Throwing Star.

• 2 months later...

a little update,

Kelpbeards Trident

Sword of Skardsen

(MISSING FREEZER)

Greater Healing Scroll

Ylanas Blaster

Devious Top Hat and Cane

I was thinking of h4000 helmet to replace my freezer. and i would like to get rid of the last three. they just like they are outdated for the other items i use. lmk what you think. and thankyou for that link VASAMA really helped. anyway lmk

a little update,

Kelpbeards Trident

Sword of Skardsen

(MISSING FREEZER)

Greater Healing Scroll

Ylanas Blaster

Devious Top Hat and Cane

I was thinking of h4000 helmet to replace my freezer. and i would like to get rid of the last three. they just like they are outdated for the other items i use. lmk what you think. and thankyou for that link VASAMA really helped. anyway lmk

Ghostkerbomb would be a nice addition. Other than that might wanna raise your stats.

• 3 months later...

@ Superattackpea

What does h4k Stand for? And

@Finn the Human

Is the Ghostkerbomb a one time use, or just once per battle?

Because i cant afford one time use lol. it would really just drain everything i have within a battle or two.

And Yea i know my stats are so low. i was always intereested in making NP and now thats the least of my worries. i wish i raised sooner because this takes so long. :/

@ Superattackpea

What does h4k Stand for? And

@Finn the Human

Is the Ghostkerbomb a one time use, or just once per battle?

Because i cant afford one time use lol. it would really just drain everything i have within a battle or two.

And Yea i know my stats are so low. i was always intereested in making NP and now thats the least of my worries. i wish i raised sooner because this takes so long. :/

-h4k = h4000

-either get h4000 or freezing potion, fpot if you are ok with budget

-ghostkerbomb is once per battle, best bomb out there

-next upgrade from greater healing scroll would be bag of healing dust

-replace ylanas with a downsize cuz its price and use is too good

but yeah def focus on training stats right now though

Get a Ghostkerbomb, that is a must in the battledome :D I agree with getting a downsize.

For your current HP, I suggest you either go for Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic, or Bag of Healing Dust. The latter is better, if you have the np, as it will stay with you longer 'til you reach the point of Jade Scorchstone :D

For freezers, I suggest you get a Heavy Blue Tunic. It's defensive icons will serve you better, but it has an intel requirement :/ Otherwise, I suggest Freezing Potion or Magical Marbles of Mystery as well :D

Edit: For constants, however, I suggest you sell your Skardsen and upgrade to either Reif, Thare or Ari. They're a bit harder to block. But it does fare well in 1p either way.

Your set would eventually look something like this:

Kelpbeards Trident

Sword of Ari/Thare/Reif/Skardsen

Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic/Bag of Healing Dust (Heals 75 HP + Defend I think/Heals 50% of HP)

Magical Marbles of Mystery/Freezing Potion/H4000/Heavy Blue Tunic (Offensive/Better Offense/100% freeze only/Defensive)

Ghostkerbomb

Downsize (50% icon block)

As for the empty slot, either buy reflectors (the ones above 50%) or buy a stealer (Heavy Robe of Thievery 100% steals but has movement requirement :/)

If you choose not to go with that, just add either another shield or a constant to switch around :D

i

• 2 weeks later...

Well thats lame i wish i didnt buy skardsen if i should just trade them for a different one lol. ill put it up in a trade and see it anyone wants to trade lol.

I picked up

Downsize

UnEquipted

Greater Healing Scroll

Devious top hat and cane

scuzzy's comb

Ylanas Blaster

(Changed/Updated)

Picked up the Ghostkerbomb

Still Looking for a H4000 Helment Let me know if anyone is looking to sell.

And PMd a user for his Short Sleeved Yellow Tunic

So i guess im getting there

Now I was Wondering About this New

Dr. Sloths Personal Bath Buddy

Looks like great mix up of Icons for a real low price but i dont know if thats a correct breakdown on the item yet.

EDIT: never mind its water and i have the kelberts trident lol Disregaurd

Sword of Skardsen is nice and deals the same number of icons as Sword of Reif. But Reif has more favorable icons as compared to Skardsen, but also costs a bit more. It's up to you :)

The Bath Buddy is nice but your items are already much more powerful. Great job getting GBomb :) It'll serve you well. You can go for MMoM if you can't find an H4K helmet, depends on you :)

:D

• 5 weeks later...

well i have been dumping a ton of money into my pet considering this new war, this is my pet now...
Level: 75

Health: 120 / 142

Strength: LEGENDARY (107)

Defence: AMAZING (99)

Move: GREAT (28)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (472)

EQUIPMENT
Kelpbeards Trident
Sword of Skardsen (still looking to trade plus 1mil for ari/reif)
Magical Marbles of Mystery
Ghostkerbomb
Downsize
greater healing potion (Cant find anything reasonable to replace it)

still got 1 spot left so let me know what i should get.

Greater Healing Scroll should be fine for your purposes. It's more than a 33% healer for you.

You could always invest in another shield to cover what HNMS doesn't. Faerie Tabard, Pirate Captains Hat, Shield of Faerieland, or Frozen Cyodrakes Shield all block fire, and Dr. Sloths Personal Body Armour or Ghostkershield block dark.

Another option is to try a stealing strategy. Purple Sticky Hand is a good stealer.

You could also consider one-use items for those important battles. Thick Smoke Bomb is always nice.

Alternatively, you could just leave your set at 7 weapons. If you're not going to use the 8th weapon, don't waste your NP on it! You could definitely benefit more from training. If you were to sell your SoS for 11m and buy a Altador Cup Throwing Star for 2m, and then spent your extra 9m on Altador Strength Potions for about 450k each, you would gain 100 strength points, putting your strength boost at 4.5 instead of the current 3.

Assuming KBT and SoS do an average of 18 icons, compare:

KBT + SoS at 107 strength = (18 icons + 18 icons) * 3 boost = 108 damage

KBT + ACTS at 207 strength = (18 icons + 13 icons) * 4.5 boost = 139.5 damage

Even when you look at best case when KBT and SoS do 24 icons, the trained pet still comes out on top:

KBT + SoS at 107 strength = (24 icons + 24 icons) * 3 boost = 144 damage

KBT + ACTS at 207 strength = (24 icons + 13 icons) * 4.5 boost = 166.5 damage

Plus, since your pet is trainable, you can get a lot more strength points for 9m by training at the academy instead of using item training. So you could do even more damage!