Free Snowman Goodie Bag

Spritzie

These Snowman Nesting Dolls would go great with a winter scenery! I'll switch things up with my Kiko's scenery after Christmas, I have a winter getup prepared for her that will use these cute little things. Thanks for the alert Spritzie! :king:

Ahh, this is one of those rare times when I like the bag and the item inside! Oh how I wish NC items could be traded so I could have both *pout*. Also, I need to find out if there are real life Snowman nesting dolls because my mother collects snowmen and would LOVE such a thing!

Ahh, this is one of those rare times when I like the bag and the item inside! Oh how I wish NC items could be traded so I could have both *pout*. Also, I need to find out if there are real life Snowman nesting dolls because my mother collects snowmen and would LOVE such a thing!

I'd love such dolls in real life too. :P

*is snowmen fanatic*

It's so sparkly like the Christmas tree one! :woot: I can't decide if I should open it or leave it alone. They're both really cute!

I LOVE the nesting dolls animation! They go great with my Blumaroo! I have trouble finding things I am happy with for him. These guys work great! Yay! I also debated not opening the bag and keeping it forever. But I couldn't help it! lol

I didn't know there was another free goodie bag! Wonderful! Now, who shall wear it?

The Snowman Nesting Dolls look like so much fun!

Edit: I decided to send it to a side and I put it on Mweetho. I could have just claimed the prize on that side though. :I Forgot! Oh well, he still looks cute with them. I know he really likes toys! :)

4.png

Now if only you could see all four dolls in the static image. It'd make a brilliant foreground.

Thanks Spritzie ^^

And again, the prizes suck so keeping the bag as it is :D

can we claim the bag on our main AND side?

That is true, you are able to claim any Neocash items on both your main account and side accounts.