Chocolate Avatar?

xSummer

There's not a lot of tips, but I can help you otherwise.

You're supposed to snag an r90 to r100 Candy item at the Chocolate Factory. Keep your eyes peeled out for any candy or chocolate items that sell for a high price (like 10,000 NP for example). You have to be notoriously quick when it comes to snagging a r90 to r100 Candy Item, there are many others who want to get the avatar as well (especially big time restockers).

haha yea probably not but I am willing to wake up early for it hahaha

i think once u get the avatar you shouldn't be able to buy any other haha so it saves them for us

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just use the "edit" button if you want to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

im currently looking to get that avatar too, go to

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=content

to see all the items the shop offers, and you can also order the appearance based on how rare the candy is.

when i see the shop restocked, i just look for the icon that i've seen on the jellyneo.

Like you did with the coconut avatar, start restocking at the store for about a month. You'll get familiar with the common re-stock, and rarities. It will also help you with a specific price to look for (5k) and the speed of trying to restock a higher rarity item.

After practicing for a few weeks, really really try to get it on half price day. The price of the item will now be at 2,500 and the shops will move MUCH faster, so there's more chances at getting the avatar.

It took me roughly two half priced days to get it. The first one I wasn't all that serious about it, but had my game face on for the next one... and I got it within the first 2 or 3 restocks of trying.

It's all about practice and training your eyes to look for something out of the ordinary (price).

I've suggested this method to a few friends who have been trying for "years" to get it - and they got it the next half priced day. *shrug*

to see all the items the shop offers, and you can also order the appearance based on how rare the candy is.

when i see the shop restocked, i just look for the icon that i've seen on the jellyneo.

Oh gosh! That would be torture!!! By the time you search through that page, the candy will be long sold.

Again, I suggest ignoring the candy picture and name and look only at the price when it restocks.

This link didn't work for me for some reason :(

Maybe this one will work instead

linklinklink

or you can go to 'special searches' at the top and find 'Chocolate Avatar List'.

Like you did with the coconut avatar, start restocking at the store for about a month. You'll get familiar with the common re-stock, and rarities. It will also help you with a specific price to look for (5k) and the speed of trying to restock a higher rarity item.

After practicing for a few weeks, really really try to get it on half price day. The price of the item will now be at 2,500 and the shops will move MUCH faster, so there's more chances at getting the avatar.

It took me roughly two half priced days to get it. The first one I wasn't all that serious about it, but had my game face on for the next one... and I got it within the first 2 or 3 restocks of trying.

It's all about practice and training your eyes to look for something out of the ordinary (price).

I've suggested this method to a few friends who have been trying for "years" to get it - and they got it the next half priced day. *shrug*

Oh gosh! That would be torture!!! By the time you search through that page, the candy will be long sold.

Again, I suggest ignoring the candy picture and name and look only at the price when it restocks.

hmm i think I wil try that. I just remember on my old account I got it by pure luck, I want that luck again haha

This link didn't work for me for some reason :(

Maybe this one will work instead

linklinklink

or you can go to 'special searches' at the top and find 'Chocolate Avatar List'.

personally i think using jellyneo is easier since there's only 1 and a half pages to look through, just open 2 tabs.

also, using ctrl f to find item name super fast is helpful.

what i do is basically look for something more expensive and out of the ordinary then quickly copy and paste in the ctrl f to see if the item is there and confirm it's eligibility for the avvy.

it's quite simple and fast if u get the hang of it :)

I got it on my old main on half price day with a Blumbuz Lolly or something for 2,500np. I think I gots lucky :P Half price day is definitely the best time to go for it though, restocking is muuch faster ^^

That's great advice, so thank you very much! I'll be hunting down that avatar in no time now....

I didn't get it on half-price day... but rather on a morning when all the americans kids were in school. :P But that was after successfully getting the *mew* (Kad) avatar. So I had some practice with the "CLICK FASTER" motto.

Personally, I do cmd+f (ctrl+f on pc) in my browser and input the price of the chocolate. Avatar items all end with 000 (if it's not half price day), so that's easy to spot. Then when I refresh the page, I hit enter and if that string is found on the page, it will highlight it for me. It might help to zoom out on the webpage to have a better view of all the items that refreshed... though that's not necessary.

Also, shop refresh at random times. If you are trying to restock something, try to refresh the page every 5 or 10 seconds to see if new items have been added. Don't over refresh or you could be banned for some hours.

I didn't get it on half-price day... but rather on a morning when all the americans kids were in school. :P But that was after successfully getting the *mew* (Kad) avatar. So I had some practice with the "CLICK FASTER" motto.

Personally, I do cmd+f (ctrl+f on pc) in my browser and input the price of the chocolate. Avatar items all end with 000 (if it's not half price day), so that's easy to spot. Then when I refresh the page, I hit enter and if that string is found on the page, it will highlight it for me. It might help to zoom out on the webpage to have a better view of all the items that refreshed... though that's not necessary.

Also, shop refresh at random times. If you are trying to restock something, try to refresh the page every 5 or 10 seconds to see if new items have been added. Don't over refresh or you could be banned for some hours.

Alright, thanks for the tips :) I'll try for it tomorroww

This is a great idea! I hadn't thought about that. I always wasted too much time trying to read all of the prices, and by the time I spotted one, it was obviously gone. I'll have to give this a try.

I didn't know that they ended in 000. That is a great tip for when i try next semester to get all of these random avatars.

I always get locked out of shops... I just worry I will miss something but then i end up missing even more.

I didn't know that they ended in 000. That is a great tip for when i try next semester to get all of these random avatars.

I always get locked out of shops... I just worry I will miss something but then i end up missing even more.

*Only in the Chocolate Shop.

I don't remember what the other restocking avatar were requiring :P