Snowager in Hibernation Event!

hrtbrk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone gotten blasted yet? I'm wondering if the avatar will be unavailable because he doesn't blast you.

Good question. I have yet to get blasted by the Snowager this entire month so far, I always keep on snagging either a Battledome weapon, a toy, or a Scratchcard every time I visit him. If I ever do get blasted by him this month, I'll let you know.

Yeah I guess it is about every two hours then. Good luck to everyone with getting the avatar. I've been dying to get that one as well. ^_- && I love the new look. the Snowager is my favorite character on neo. Well aside from Ilere :P

Since there wasn't a FAQ or anything of the sort, TNT confirmed in the editorial today that you cannot get the avatar from this as you will not be able to wake him up.

That's a disappointment to all of those who don't have the Snowager avatar yet, but I'm still hoping to get a Purple Negg (or anything else of decent value) from the Snowager anyway.

Since there wasn't a FAQ or anything of the sort, TNT confirmed in the editorial today that you cannot get the avatar from this as you will not be able to wake him up.

*is depressed*

Alas, that which seemed too good to be true, was too good to be true.

Oh well, at least I can stop obsessing over trying every two hours xD

Yeah, I don't think the avatar is available this month you guys...

Funny how TNT thinks they're doing something nice by offering it every hour, but they just blocked the only thing we care about x)

I only care about items, myself. :P

But yeah, I know how frustrating it must be for the Avalovers. :laughingsmiley:

Glad I read this or I'd be trying to get there every two hours until January XD It's such a shame this isn't going to improve chances of getting the avvie :(

Has anyone got blasted or gotten the avatar yet?

Not me (nor anyone else who posted in this thread), the Snowager has not blasted me during this month up to par. You'll have to wait for January for the Snowager to blast you again.