Snowager in Hibernation Event!

hrtbrk

Has anyone else come across a limit to how many times you can collect from the snowager each day? It's definitely been more than two hours since I last got an item, but I keep getting the message about already collecting a prize and waiting until tomorrow. I believe I got three items today.

Nevermind ... I read the news and saw that you can now only collect one prize a day. It was a glitch that we could collect every 2 hrs.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just "edit" your post if you'd like to add something, and the posts are merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in todays news they stated that it was a glitch and you can only go once a day now :(

Here's the update if anyone missed it:

UPDATE - You may have noticed that the Snowager has been sleeping a little extra deeply lately and people have been able to visit him every two hours. However, now the Snowager has been sleeping a bit lighter and you can only visit him once a day (as was how it was originally supposed to work... *cough*).

For me, I'd say that it's so much for freeloading on Neggs and Scratchcards, some items that I enjoy selling at discount prices at my shop. I'd rather for January now.

that's so weird, what's the point of the hibernation event then? before we had 3 chances a day to get loot (and possibly an av), and now we only have one? i guess the guaranteed aspect of it is supposed to make up for everything else, but i think i prefer the other way better :\

that's so weird, what's the point of the hibernation event then? before we had 3 chances a day to get loot (and possibly an av), and now we only have one? i guess the guaranteed aspect of it is supposed to make up for everything else, but i think i prefer the other way better :\

I was just thinking the same thing once I realized that we could no longer go every two hours. It's nice that you are guaranteed an item, especially for people who don't care about avatars, but I'm wondering what the actual purpose behind this little hibernation event is. Was it just to showcase the pretty new art? In the long run I know that I will get more items from the snowager than I normally do because A: I will go every day just before or after the advent calendar, as opposed to every once in a while when I happen to be online at the right time, and B: no chance of blasting. :) It was so awesome when we only had to wait two hours that only being able to go once a day makes the event far less exciting and pleasing to the general masses.

You're right...

Plus, we have zero chance at getting the avatar for a month.

(Not to sound whiny, I'm very happy with a free item. I'm just desperate for the avatar xD)

First we couldnt get the avatar, then we couldnt have multipule visits, next thing you know we will only be allowed to visit every other day. *sigh* Normally we have 3 chances to visit per day , this is turning out to be less great than I oraginally thought, though it would be ok if I stopped only getting wet snowballs. (sorry for all of the complaining)

Well personally for me, I've been trying quite a few times (every 5 hours or so for a few days) and I can only can visit once a day with this message showing:

You have already collected your prize today. Please come back tomorrow for a new prize!

I haven't got blasted yet as well though ;) Sorry if I'm not doing this properly by the way - I'm new here ^^

@Littlecomments: TNT affixed it to be every 24 hours as I vaguely found out myself. For example, I visit the Snowager at 12:48 AM NST today, that means I have to poke him at 12:48 AM NST the next day (not 12 AM NST or when the new day exactly starts in Neopia).

man going back every 2 hrs would be awesome... but i get the come back another day message when ever i do :(

You meant "Come back tomorrow for a new prize".

TNT only fixed the Snowager glitch so people can only poke him once every day, as well to discourage users from nabbing free Plushies, Battledome Weapons, Neggs, and Scratchcards (among other prizes) often.

You meant "Come back tomorrow for a new prize".TNT only fixed the Snowager glitch so people can only poke him once every day, as well to discourage users from nabbing free Plushies, Battledome Weapons, Neggs, and Scratchcards (among other prizes) often.

haha yes, that's what i meant. though i don't think every 2 hrs is too bad =/