Advent Calendar 2011 Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something Has Happened!

plasticfir.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plastic Fir' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yes!! always usually busy around advent calendar time.. or on hiatus :P

to clarify: you get the avatar on the 1st of december every year, it was released in 2004, but i didn't get it then, hence this is the first december i've been around to get it :) it is re-released every year

and a good start: a book! :D

love the animation, its like fractals all over again, or MIB if you watch the endings.. :P

on the first day of Christmas the TNT gave to me...

clo_sleepingcap_sweetdreams.gif

Sweet Dreams Sleeping Cap

boo_holiday_extralong.gif

Very Long First Day of Celebrating

400 something neopoints, whoops clicked away from the page.. :whistle:

edit: it was 513 nps

I've been waiting for this all day yesterday and went here first thing just after midnight NST to get my prizes. I love the sleeping cap. I got 513nps.

I just read the book to my pet, didn't even bother to look on the shop wiz.

ah, probably go the same nps, really wasn't paying much attention.. *mesmerized by animation* had to watch it a few times to understand what it was :P

and the book is already on the shop wiz, for 3,000nps and rapidly falling.

I always love getting books, but I hope they don't over do a bunch of wearable items.

I'm saving all the book reading til the very end of the Advent Calendar. The Sleeping Cap looks adorable, but won't go perfectly on any of my pets.

Yay, a book! :D I like the cap, too. Not sure if I'll ever use it though :P

The avatar does not seem available today. :( Upsetting, I really wanted to add it to my count.

Are you sure you don't already have it?

Love the month of celebrating!!! Woo!!

The sleeping cap is cool. I wish it looked good on one of my pets. Tried it on my Grundo but it just looked silly.

The book is awesome! Not selling or reading it just yet. And NP's are always welcome of course!

I hope they go crazy with with wearables! LOL

Pretty sure I got the Fir Avatar last year? Or maybe even a few years ago?

omg, the sleeping cap is so cute, but i can't use it right now... maybe later :/

i'm going to stockpile all the prizes, to earn money later :laughingsmiley:

How long do you guys save your advent gifts? and do you really get a bigger profit later down the road?

1. I normally hoard my Advent Calendar goodies the minute I get them (since most Advent Calendar goods don't sell very well due to the fact that these items are given out to players as freebies).

2. It depends on the item, a good amount of the book items usually cost more than some of the other items the Advent Calendar has to offer, as well as some wearables and Advent Calendar-exclusive Petpets.

How long do you guys save your advent gifts? and do you really get a bigger profit later down the road?

I still have most of mine from last year :P lots of the one use items inflate a LOT especially books. foods, not so much.