Favorite TV Show(s)

neeker2

What's your favorite TV show(s)? I LOVE The Walking Dead. Though, I like a lot of other stuff too. Basically any of that stuff that deals with peoples phobias and etc. Psychology and how the mind works amazes me.

NCIS is my absolute favourite show to watch. The characters are always so entertaining.

I also like watching Criminal Minds.

My all-time favourite show is Degrassi. I've seen almost every episode and it's a show I'll never get tired of.

Some of my other favourites include:

-Regular Show

-The King of Queens

-Freaks and Geeks

-Drake and Josh

-Everybody Loves Raymond

-King of the Hill

-Arthur

-Spongebob

-That '70s Show

-Phineas and Ferb

Criminal Minds - Love hearing about the psychological part of Criminals as opposed to all those other Crime shows.

Supernatural - Just overall awesome. I love hearing about urban legends that people actually talk about. Not a fan of where the show is heading now though.

Digimon - Stop comparing this to Pokemon! It is amazing, the first season will always be my favourite. Not too big of a fan of the second season because I hate how David tries to be Tai. And Metal Garurumon was my favourite. <3 The third season was decent though!

Friends - Come on, everyone that saw this show was wishing when they were older to have friends like that.

Terra Nova - Who cares if there's not many dinosaurs, the characters are awesome and it's something new.

Inuyasha - Who doesn't like this show? Inuyasha is adorable. :) I want to squeeze those cute little ears.

Pokemon - Only when dealing with the original 150 pokemon.

The 4400 - Was cancelled unfortunately but I still adore it. It's kind of interesting

Reba - Lots of parts of the show make me really angry. I'm not even kidding. But I love Reba. :)

The top two are tied and it's then in order. :)

I'm guilty of writing too much fan fiction, mostly based on Criminal Minds. But Criminal Minds / Supernatural cross overs are so fun to read/write. :)

I wonder how a Digimon/Criminal Minds crossover would work, hmm...

Or Friends with Supernatural, Criminal Minds or Jurassic Park. :O Imagine Ross going to Jurassic Park as a chosen palaeontologist.

I'm a big psych fan too, but more so in films -- I loves me a good thriller ;)

My favourite TV Shows are;

Bleach

Russel Howards Good News

QI

Spongebob

American Dad

True Blood

Red Dwarf

Simpsons

Oh and Scoop!!! Because Barry from Eastenders is the coolest person ever.

Criminal Minds - Love hearing about the psychological part of Criminals as opposed to all those other Crime shows.

Supernatural - Just overall awesome. I love hearing about urban legends that people actually talk about. Not a fan of where the show is heading now though.

Digimon - Stop comparing this to Pokemon! It is amazing, the first season will always be my favourite. Not too big of a fan of the second season because I hate how David tries to be Tai. And Metal Garurumon was my favourite. <3 The third season was decent though!

Friends - Come on, everyone that saw this show was wishing when they were older to have friends like that.

Terra Nova - Who cares if there's not many dinosaurs, the characters are awesome and it's something new.

Inuyasha - Who doesn't like this show? Inuyasha is adorable. :) I want to squeeze those cute little ears.

Pokemon - Only when dealing with the original 150 pokemon.

The 4400 - Was cancelled unfortunately but I still adore it. It's kind of interesting

Reba - Lots of parts of the show make me really angry. I'm not even kidding. But I love Reba. :)

The top two are tied and it's then in order. :)

I'm guilty of writing too much fan fiction, mostly based on Criminal Minds. But Criminal Minds / Supernatural cross overs are so fun to read/write. :)

I wonder how a Digimon/Criminal Minds crossover would work, hmm...

Or Friends with Supernatural, Criminal Minds or Jurassic Park. :O Imagine Ross going to Jurassic Park as a chosen palaeontologist.

Now you've got me thinking...which Digimon matches which character the most? xD (I don't know many digimon though, I got the game only a little while ago)

Now you've got me thinking...which Digimon matches which character the most? xD (I don't know many digimon though, I got the game only a little while ago)

Not too sure about the games, but based on the first season of the show...

Well, I was thinking Agumon belongs belongs with Hotch because Agumon belongs with Tai, whom was the leader. Since Hotch is the leader.

Gabumon belongs with Morgan because he's the secondary leader and Gabumon belongs to Mat, and like Mat, Morgan doesn't always agree with Hotch.

Biyomon belongs with Emily because she's the bad *** female. As was Sora,

Gatomon belongs with JJ, because like Kari, JJ is a gentle but strong girl.

Tentomon belongs with Reid because like Izzy, he is a nerd. Reid also gets Palmon because, like TK, he is the youngest and most vulnerable. Lucky guy gets two digimon.

Palmon with Garcia, because like Mimi she is always dressing up.

Gomamon belongs with Rossi, like Joe he is the oldest of the group and not afraid to voice his "wise" decisions. XD

I basically chose based on which digi destined I'd consider members of the group to be and Reid seems to be TK and Izz. Haha

I have a lot of favorite shows that I like to watch when I get the chance ^^

• The Walking Dead - After seeing the mid-season finale, I'm sooo PUMPED to see what's going to happen! Love this show!

• Pokemon - Loved this show since I was 7 years old and still catch it on Boomerang! Only liked the first 3 seasons.

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - My newest pleasure as of now. This is the show I happily record on my U-Verse and yes I'm a Brony.

• Criminal Minds - This show always gets my attention and I love seeing how criminals do their thing. I like when they get caught though!

• Regular Show - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

• The Amazing World of Gumball - Gave it a chance and I love the randomness!

• Family Guy - Always fun to watch since it knows how to make me laugh.

• The Simpsons - Classic family that I continue to enjoy watching.

• South Park - My mom found me mature enough to watch this show at a very young age. I love those kids xD

• Tosh.0 - His personality is so much like my bf. I love watching what he has to offer xD

I don't watch a lot of TV these days, but I still enjoy series like Pee-Wee's Playhouse, The Simpsons, Ren & Stimpy, Red Green Show, Rocko's Modern Life, and Invader ZIM whenever they're on. I tend to keep anime separate from other shows, but I've been mainly fond of the DragonBall saga, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan, and many others I can't list at the moment.

I want to give a couple too! :D

• Winx Club - ...erm, yeah! I love them very much!
  • Spongebob Squarepants - Come on, who hasn't heard of him before?
  • Phineas and Ferb
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Newest addiction. Since last night!

...and many, many, many Korean dramas! :D

I really need to catch up on The Walking Dead. I guess I forgot about it between seasons or something.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and Terra Nova at the moment. I'm also a Simpsons and Futurama fan, and used to be into Family Guy. There were a lot of jokes in really poor taste this last season, even for Family Guy.

I'm a big psych fan too, but more so in films -- I loves me a good thriller ;)

My favourite TV Shows are;

Bleach

Russel Howards Good News

QI

Spongebob

American Dad

True Blood

Red Dwarf

Simpsons

Oh and Scoop!!! Because Barry from Eastenders is the coolest person ever.

Hurrah for QI!

I'm rather taken with House, Battlestar Galatica, and older British comedy shows (Blackadder, Fry and Laurie, Monty Python).

favourite would have to be: NCIS and Big Bang Theory

i also do love CSI, modern family, grey's anatomy, make it or break it, survivor, law and order, and i've realised, i watch too much TV

just got the box set for Vicar of Dibley, nonononono! :P (if you've watch it you'll get it)

•  
  • Without a Trace - Makes me wonder what happened to the victim until the bitter end.
  • Criminal Minds - Much more violent than Without a Trace. :D
  • Family Guy - One of the few shows that crack me up.
  • Dragonball Z Kai - Totally different than the original series but I like it...even though it doesn't seem to go beyond the Ginyu Saga. <_<
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! - I can never get tired of this series. I even started getting into GX and 5Ds! ^_^

Idk. I don't really watch as much T.V. as I used to but I still manage to watch these. :yes:

I don't watch TV much anymore but my absolute favorite to always tune into is the discovery channel :laughingsmiley: I can leave that on in my room 24/7 xD

My all time favorite is Degrassi, I've seen all the shows/movies and am currently watching them all over again. My second favorite is American Horror Story *.* I've watched the episodes several times and feel like I can't get enough of it! Other than those I just slowly watch older TV shows and animes episode by episode online. My favorite animes ever are FLCL and Paranoia Agent.