Happy Xweetok Day!

hrtbrk

I quite like the Woodland Xwee ^_^ The fur/leafyness reminds me of moss.

I'm really disappointed with the colors. :( I was hoping for wraith, water, or maraquan and this is what they released? :((

Me too... I realy wanted a water xwee!!! but well, woodland it`s ok... T____T

me too XD It seems like everyone wanted a water xweetok. woodland is pretty cool, though :3 I don't like the plushies, though.

me too XD It seems like everyone wanted a water xweetok. woodland is pretty cool, though :3 I don't like the plushies, though.

I actually wasn't crossing my fingers for Water. Forgot all about that colour. I didn't have my hopes up for any specific colour really, but I'm delighted with Electric. Woodland looks pretty good, too. I'm not disappointed. And Water will come soon enough.

In fact why wasn't the Electric Xwee released prior to customisation? So many old colours that some species STILL aren't available in! So I'm always "About time!" when I see them.

I was expecting a more elegant Woodland Xweetok, but this one that TNT released looks good enough for Xweetok fans to enjoy. Also, Electric is one colour that will never go bland on any pet (opposed to Split and Glowing), I love the Electric Xweetok's radical electrical design and how it came out as well.

I really like both sets of clothes provided for the Xweetok as well, they look like a matching set if you ask many.

For those that want to see the Woodland color larger:

4.png

I think the Woodland turned out really cute. I really like the pine cone (at least they look like pine cones to me) additions.

Also, the female clothes set is super cute!

Glad to see a new woodland colour. It's one of my favourites. The outfits are both great. I especially like the wig. Great job, TNT!

Never commented about the clothes, but they are great too. The hat doesn't look too good on the Xweetok though, but the wig is excellent. Too bad both my Xwees are male! :laughingsmiley:

Kinda disappointed with the colours, although the Woodland one turned out to be OK. And the plushies are great, I'm a plushie collector so they'll be a great addition to my gallery. :evo: Has anybody seen them in shops?

And the clothes are really GREAT, especially the female ones.

• 2 weeks later...