Team Brains Board

xSummer

i just played one game and it popped up! Give it a try. :)

Thanks for telling, I only played Kou-Jong and it did! :laughingsmiley: So glad I played the rest earlier.

Edit:

I've only completed Random Challenge #2 so far, here's the prize:

gif_gmc_snowlanterngarland.gif

Snow Covered Lantern Garland (wearable)

I love it so, thought I'd share a sneak peek. ;)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really cute! I loved the black eye one yesterday, by the way. It totally cracked me up!

I finished everything and the bonuses except for the first one. That one will be for after work tomorrow. I hope we will have untill midnught, and not until the news comes out...

edit: Just found my answer :P

"The Games Master Challenge will end at 11:59:59 pm on November 28"

Well surprisingly, the challenges today are quite easy. Maybe because my daily games are finally involved (yeah, there was Kiko Match II, but that's it, lol!), so I'm biased.

Anyway, congrats to you, and good luck to everyone else! :D

I'm so happy that I got all the challenges complete, the full Qualifying Games list filled in, and all the bonus plays done as well. I wonder if anyone here got everything done with the GMC? I'm so happy that I don't have to do it for the rest of the day, I just want to see the big prizes later on.

Ahh so happy, I didn't realize that you could still go back and complete challenges even though the day was over!! Seems kind of strange that you can do that though o_O

Also, just wondering with the Shenkuu challenge, I have played all of the twelve games once, but it has only given me one bonus play..any ideas why that might have happened?? Thanks!

YES! Just finished all the challenges and bonuses :D

*so proud*

Also, just wondering with the Shenkuu challenge, I have played all of the twelve games once, but it has only given me one bonus play..any ideas why that might have happened?? Thanks!

Dunno why this is. I just continued to play them all in order until I got all the bonuses...

It might be because some of them are puzzle/4+ difficulty games and they counted in those challenges...?

Ahh so happy, I didn't realize that you could still go back and complete challenges even though the day was over!! Seems kind of strange that you can do that though o_O

With the Shenkuu games, they have to be qualifying games. Not all of the Shenkuu games are.

These are the qualifying Shenkuu games. (You can play them more than once towards the challenge. But in each set of three, they all have to be different)

Eye of the Storm

Imperial Exam

Kou-Jong

Revel Roundup

Shenkuu Warrior

Shenkuu Warrior II

The Search for Princess Lunara

Top Chop

When you open a game, look for the AAA message at the top. If it's not there, it's not a qualifying game.

All I have left is the four bonuses for the three games. does anyone know if these have to be in order again or i can just play them each four times?

I've noticed that it won't give me credit unless I do them in order...that is, if I play one game four times, then another four times, then the last four times, it will only give me credit for one.

My question is...I haven't gotten up to 60 yet, and I'm wondering...is there still an option for earning it four extra times? XD It won't happen for me; I'm just curious.

Great job! I'm getting there. I have 3 more bonuses for the Faerie Cloud Racers/Spinacles/Super Hasee Bounce, then I'm done. :D (I got all of the challenges and bonuses on the release day as well.)

Great job to you too.

Hope you don't hate Faerie Cloud Racers as much as I do. Not good at that game at all. FCR and Gwyl's were the worst for me.

I was pleasantly shocked when I played my first round of "3 different qualifying puzzle games" and noticed it counted on the challenge of "3 different qualifying games with a difficulty of 4.0 or higher". I didn't even look at the difficulty level just picked 3 puzzle games I liked. So I was thrilled that I got both challenges done at the same time. Saved a lot of time and stress!!!

I found FCR fairly easy. I fought that game like crazy for Daily Dare, so my high score is over 1,100.

I really struggled with Gwyl's to start with, and Escape to Kreludor. But after reading guides and practicing, I got the hang of both.

Same thing happened to me. I even got a bonus completed, while playing Shenkuu games. (And I only had to play a puzzle game, in order to complete that.) I went through, trying to get games that fit both, after I finished the Shenkuu challenge.

ALL DONE!

Well, not all. A lot of the more recent bonuses I haven't bothered with, much too hard :P. Will that matter when it comes to trophies?

Glad today wasn't too bad ^_^

yaay, finished every single challenge ^^, i found spinacles rather hard, kept failing, but i finally got it, just kept trying ♥♥♥

GO TEAM BRAINS, YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!

Nope. The bonuses only go towards team points, not the trophies. :)

Cool beans ^_^ I'll probably get a couple more bonuses done but definitely not all o_O

When are the trophies usually awarded or does it vary?

I only got one Strength Serum, I used it on my Kiko. I got no Genius Neggs out of this event unfortunately. :sad01_anim:

you guys won't believe who bought my last strength potion !!! one of the most famous Neopians :D (i wont say the name bcz of the forum rules) but she owns the strongest pet in Neopia ...

I have 2 Genius Neggs too ... they're in my SDB ... waiting for them to re-inflate a little bit .. going for 7-8k at the moment