Team Brains Board

xSummer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, not so lucky, I've got no Strength Serums, but two Genius Neggs though.

I got exactly the same! I've been doing a few of the harder bonuses I missed out but no joy. I officially give up trying to get one :P

@Spritzie, thanks for the Shenkuu help! It solved the issue :) I didn't realize you could play each game three times!

So if you didn't complete a challenge on the right day, does this not count towards the trophy?

...no strength serums for me :( although I did get one genius negg

...You guys got strength serums and genius neggs?

I just got the same prizes for everything...I got six copies of the square root book.

I think it will be tomorrow. Maybe around news time. (Since it lasts until 11:59 pm NST tonight.)

Oooh that would be nice :) Though I sense I will probably be sat refreshing my look-up for the next couple of days XD

I was moving house during the GMC last year but I managed a few challenges, and my trophy popped up weeks after the event :P

Done and done.

Phew! That was a long one >_<

Had to take a picture I was so proud ^_^

100% since day one :D

s17ubm.jpg

And as for prizes, I got no Genius neggs, no Strength Serums, and the best random prize I got was on Scroll of Knowledge xD. Oh well, I guess I'm just not very lucky this week :P

Congrats everyone on team Brains on a well fought challenge! Good luck for tomorrow's prizes, hope all your hard gaming will pay off :D

This year's GMC was quite interesting, huh? Pity I still haven't managed to complete the Sutek's Tomb challenge. That game is driving me nuts!!!! :grrr:

Team Brains always had a steady lead since the beginning of this event, you can thank me (among others) for some of the extra effort and dedication I put into this event. I was never going to give up since day one, and I feel accomplished for what we did this past week. :graduated:

First, I am a pure Team Brawn supporter. Second, I am not a traitor.

Third, I just wanted to say congratulations to Team Brains! Can't I say it too? :laughingsmiley:

I kinda expected AAA to win anyway, he is the Games Master after all!

But yeah, I do agree, it was a hard-fought challenge against Abagail! Who knew the difference would be that close? :laughingsmiley:

Well done AAA and his supporters!

Well done team brains!! Did everyone get the same prizes?

Oh and what's this new game challenge thing? Haven't heard of it before :/

Let me answer those questions for you.

1. It depends on how well you did for the entire GMC. Prizes are:

Super Food Platter (Level 1 and beyond)

Brain & Brawn - Working Together (Level 2 and beyond)

Quill Sword (Level 3 and beyond)

Cheering Pom Poms (Level 4 and beyond)

Weighty Thinking Foreground (Level 5 and beyond)

Brain Vs. Brawn Stamp (only if you did all the challenges on the day each set was issued)

All people who participated in Team Brains will win a Brains Vs. Brawn Frame.

2. The New Game Challenge has been there for a while, it's meant to challenge people to see if they could beat AAA's high scores in the latest Neopets games.

Yaay, CONGRATZ TEAM BRAINS, we deserve this win, we totally deserve it^^

i really enjoyed my first real GMC, looking forward to next year, now... Where to biy that stamp and wait for it to inflate?

Let me answer those questions for you.

1. It depends on how well you did for the entire GMC.

Ahh that makes sense, I'm quite happy then, got all of them except the stamp. I'm guessing that is selling for quite a bit?