Usul Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

I am dying to see the Water Usul. Split is nothing special to me these days.

Also Wistiria12, I can't wait to see how much stronger your Usul will become after Usul Day.

i wonder what the water usul'll look like

kinda disappointed they're not going for wraith, though. that's a sweet colour.

oh, by the way, for anyone who can fix it (if it can be fixed) and hasn't noticed, there's a wee bit of a typo in the title

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, just edit your post if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Random thought: why isn't the bow split coloured? :|

I think it's because you can't see what would've been the orange side of the bow, so they just didn't bother. Still odd, though.

I can't wait to see what water looks like. There's a lot of potential for that colour on Usuls, considering how much fur they have. :P However, I wish they'd do varying shades of blue for water, instead of sticking to the same palette all the time -- it's beginning to look a lot like maractite, just without the markings.

Wow, that was an early reveal for the colors.

I thought the same thing! I've never seen it done this way either, with the brush clothes being found first. D: