54 members have voted

1. 1. Cake? or Pie?

• Cake
    • Pie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have cakes more than pie. The only pies I do have, when I have them, are savoury, though I've hasd sweet ones before. I'll have to go with cakes.

I'm definitely a pie girl. I'm in love with pie crusts. I actually tend to steal just the crust from other people's pie when they're eating.

But if you like pie you might like to vote for my draik in the BC this week, he's got cake for Neopet's birthday :whistle:

I have cakes more than pie. The only pies I do have, when I have them, are savoury, though I've hasd sweet ones before. I'll have to go with cakes.

*high-fives*

that was awesome possum!

(did i use awesome possum word anywhere before?) :P

added poll so we could see which side is winning.

I'm definitely a pie girl. I'm in love with pie crusts. I actually tend to steal just the crust from other people's pie when they're eating.

But if you like pie you might like to vote for my draik in the BC this week, he's got cake for Neopet's birthday :whistle:

voted ^^,

uhh.. im glad that stealing this is not happened on cake side

at least on that crust stuff ^_^

Haha, well, a lot of people actually offer me their crusts now because they know I like it so much so I guess its not so much stealing any more. And thanks for the vote! :woot:

aha, well then, okay ^^,

im going to offer you the crust if you want to...

Cakes FTW. <3 Pies are okay, but I love icing over filling, so yeah.

+1

thumbs up Neo_Girl! ^_^

*om nom nom nom nom cakes at Secret Recipe*

I was going to say, maybe you should put a poll here. But you did now so...

i heard someone just now.

scary, not? :P

Pie is delicious!

Pumpkin and Apple are my favourites.

Cake is good too.

But Pie is better. =D

Apple Pie are awesome!

but wait until Apple Cake arrives :P

Hard decision for this, since I love both :wub_anim: But, I choose cake over pie since I eat more of these than pie.

smart decision :wub_anim:

You know I had a piece of Fun-fetti cake the other day and it was in fact mighty delicious and was putting up a good fight against the superiority of pie.

Apple cake does sound delicious but I've never had it myself.

yes it does sound delicious,

but i dont know if anyone selling it at anywhere

in that case, i will bake it, for you!

...nevermind then :P

i dont want to hurt myself while tasting my own recipe :P

I'm not going to lie, I really don't like pie at all. I'm also not a huge cake person (some are too dry for me) but I love frosting. So, definitely cake wins.

Out of the two choices, I like cake better (mainly Death by Chocolate cakes).

I was never into pie unfortunately, but the only pies I enjoy are pizza pies however. :P

Cake because it's more versatile. For example, Black Forest Cake is my favourite. It has cherry pie filling in the middle. Filling a pie with icing is just wrong. :P

First, I didn't get the difference between pie and cake, because we translate both these words with one same word, they are the same to us if you understand what I mean. But I used the power of google, and I'm going to choose (drumroll).... Cake! :P But I like pie too. I think cake is going to win! ^_^

No contest. Pie wins for me. There are few foods I like more than pie crust. Well, short crust pastry, anyway. Not the chalky stuff that feels like sand in your mouth. Grocery store pies do not usually impress me. Pie also comes in so many tasty flavours: coconut cream, lemon, key lime, cherry, blueberry, peach, chocolate, banana cream, maple cream, apple, pecan, sugar cream... I need to stop now.

Cake can be fine, but it usually doesn't thrill me. I find most icing to be pretty gross, unless it's homemade cream cheese icing. Spice cake is really the only kind of cake I get excited about.