Yay for my first time cooking alone!

Naamah D.

Lol. You should be fine. A lot of people like their eggs "runny" and they're fine. Good job! But beware, cooking is addictive!

Lol. You should be fine. A lot of people like their eggs "runny" and they're fine. Good job! But beware, cooking is addictive!

I made a scrambled egg salsa and cheese wrap. It was actually really good. So thank you:)

Sounds good. Scrambled eggs and avacado with onions in a wrap is good too :D

Eggs can, and in most parts of the world are, eaten raw.

I know that countries in North America (especially the US) have rather lax inspection processes and unhealthy environments for the chickens. Therefore the rumor is spread that if you eat ANY raw egg you will get sick and die.

It's simply not true. Can you get sick from raw eggs, yes you most certainly can. And it's the kind of sick you don't want to get. But generally speaking your chances are pretty low. So don't worry if you under-cook your eggs just a bit.

Congrats on cooking for yourself as well! Keep taking baby steps and soon you'll be super-comfortable in the kitchen and turning out all sorts of delicious food. (:

• 3 weeks later...

That's awesome! good for you!! I've never cooked a thing in my entire life

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.