When Do You Function Best ??

Angeló

28 members have voted

1. 1. Day or Night ?

• Day
    • Night

Are you an Early Bird or a Night Owl ??

I am insomiac .. I barely get 5 hours of sleep daily .. even if I was dead tired .. I wake up exactly 5 hours later .. I do most of my studying and writing after night .. for example .. it's now 3:35 AM and I just spent an hour and a half writing another piece for the Neopian Times - I've been trying to write it for 2 weeks now but I couldn't .. until now .. I just opened Word Document and started typing non-stop ... and it turned out much better than I first thought (at least to me) ... my mind does weird things when it's half asleep ..

I do all of my school work and important things at night because I just take way too long to fully "wake up" in the morning. I used to have horrible insomnia but the one benefit is that I became such a night owl. I'm very productive at night and once I hit a "peak point", like say 3 am, I am almost unable to go to sleep because I have been up for such an extended period already

I'm definitely a night person.

Most of the time I find it hard to do anything productive (homework, art, etc.) any earlier than 6:30PM (but no later than 1 or 2 in the morning).

About a week before school started over the summer when I was procrastinating on my assignments, I had like no motivation to do them during the day, so I ended up doing almost all the work at night. It worked out for me in the end.

I am a day person... When it gets later, I am tired, don't want to function, and my eyes feel like they are glued to stay open.

Yeah, so I function best when I wake up... I am great about getting up!

I remember when I created the old topic for this.

Ontopic: I normally function best during the [late] night (you'll see me on at 1AM EST, 3AM EST, etc.), hence the fact that I've been adjusting to the day as well.

Night. ^_^

It's the time where I do a lot of the more important stuff, like doing my homework, studying, and basically just doing my homework. It gives me the drive, more motivation to complete rather than in the morning. And I'm able to remember much more when I'm studying at night!

Day. I easily wake up before 6am, and am usually full of energy for school. However, this means by the time I get home I'm exhausted and just crash, so I'm sort of learning to get my head into "thinking in the afternoon" mode.

I'm a day (specifically morning) person. I'd rather get up early to makes the best of my day than to stay up late to finish something. In fact, I prefer to have everything "done" by the time I eat dinner.

I function better at night, but I' not allowed to function at night because I must "go to sleep so I can function tomorrow morning" which, obviously, I can't. :mellow:

this, which results in the fact that I don't function at all :laughingsmiley:

• 3 months later...

I function the best during the night. I'm always tired, so really I can make myself 'function' at any time of the day/night when I need to, but at night is when the house and outside is calm and it just makes it easier to think and relax. I like to be awake when everyone else is sleeping.

I'm pretty much a day person. Although...I'm also always tired- not sure why, but I think that I might still have sleep apnea, even though I got my tonsils removed 5 years ago. It helped for a bit, but one of the major signs of sleep apnea is always being tired! I would prefer to have to get up early than stay up late though- I like my sleep! Lately I've been getting better at staying up late (it's almost midnight where I am- quite late for me) but usually I reap the consequences in the morning when I've only gotten 6 or 7 hours of sleep! I need at least 9-11!