Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Extremely spicy sushi and a half bottle of raspberry iced tea.

I made a fruit smoothie with strawberry, mango, blueberry, yoghurt, and whey powder. It was actually really good so I'm proud :woot:

It sound delicious although I have no idea what whey powder is, but I googled it and I think I recognize it! I love fruit, and smoothies, and... ben&jerry's, ahaha.

I'm taking a little snack: some paprika potato chips and fruit drink!

• 2 weeks later...

It sound delicious although I have no idea what whey powder is, but I googled it and I think I recognize it! I love fruit, and smoothies, and... ben&jerry's, ahaha.

I'm taking a little snack: some paprika potato chips and fruit drink!

Whey powder's like protein powder, except it's dairy-based instead of soy-based like most are (I'm allergic to soy). But what are paprika potato chips??

Whey powder's like protein powder, except it's dairy-based instead of soy-based like most are (I'm allergic to soy). But what are paprika potato chips??

It's delicious! In England I guess they have it in flavours like salt&vinegar, but in the Netherlands most popular/well-known flavours are: Naturel [red bags], Paprika [blue bags], Cheese Onion [yellow bags] and Bolognese [green bags]:

This is Paprika potato chips;

http://www.puntuit.nl/polopoly_fs/chips_jpg_1_555332!image/3537082335.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_804/3537082335.jpg

And these are other flavours you can get here, there are more brands selling it though, but this one is probably the biggest:

http://www.lays.nl/wp-content/themes/lays_site/img/visual_prod_chips.png

I just ate a boiled egg on bread for breakfast/lunch. [i woke up at half past 11, haha]

made myself a yummy grilled gluten free turkey sandwich with the works and tater tots!! I could live on tater tots..

and now a large glass of homemade iced tea :D

made myself a yummy grilled gluten free turkey sandwich with the works and tater tots!! I could live on tater tots..

and now a large glass of homemade iced tea :D

Gluten free sandwich, eh? What kind of bread do you use? I tried rice bread one time...... :sick01:

It was so dense. I hated it!

Gluten free sandwich, eh? What kind of bread do you use? I tried rice bread one time...... :sick01:

It was so dense. I hated it!

I feel you XD I'm so picky with gluten free bread. I only eat Udi's brand and I never eat it without toasting it. There's a local bakery that makes really yummy gluten free bread that I really enjoy but it's very expensive.

I feel you XD I'm so picky with gluten free bread. I only eat Udi's brand and I never eat it without toasting it. There's a local bakery that makes really yummy gluten free bread that I really enjoy but it's very expensive.

Indeed! Anything remotely healthy is expensive!! Especially if it's fresh :(

I just had breakfast, which I hate eating, so I basically refuse to have anything other than cereal. On a different note, has anyone ever had rice milk? Did you like it?

I've had it when I was younger. I don't think little me liked it. I recall it being kind of thin and off-tasting.

I just had breakfast, which I hate eating, so I basically refuse to have anything other than cereal. On a different note, has anyone ever had rice milk? Did you like it?

I was very allergic to cow milk (lactose) when I was little and so we tested a lot of different kinds of milk. I can only remember that I didn't like the goat milk, because it tasted like carton :') I'm sure my taste is different now though.

Anyways, I just ate a nectarine and three plums :P we're going to BBQ in half an hour. So I'll be eating mostly fruit, ciabatta and different kinds of tempeh (because I am a veggie) ^^

Mhm, now I am curious how the rice milk tasted..

I was very allergic to cow milk (lactose) when I was little and so we tested a lot of different kinds of milk. I can only remember that I didn't like the goat milk, because it tasted like carton :') I'm sure my taste is different now though.

Anyways, I just ate a nectarine and three plums :P we're going to BBQ in half an hour. So I'll be eating mostly fruit, ciabatta and different kinds of tempeh (because I am a veggie) ^^

Mhm, now I am curious how the rice milk tasted..

Oh no don't be curious about how rice milk tastes. Sorry if anyone likes it, but it's seriously the weirdest thing ever! My friend had it at her house and I really wanted to try it even though she told me not to, and it's gross. It literally tastes like melted rice and it's not a good time.