Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

I just had chicken wings and french fries from the chinese restaurant near my house. The chicken had a hint of cinnamon! It was yummy! :)

I had a 20 Chicken Tender pack over at Burger King, with Buffalo Sauce and some Coke as well for lunch earlier today.

A turkey and cheese sandwich with iced tea for lunch...

And Pie for a snack (before lunch)0:)

Note: Never forget the pie ;)

A bit late, but I had myself a DiGiorno's Supreme Pizza for dinner recently before I took some rest. I have a chilled Coke Zero to drink after having that pizza.

Last thing I had was some popcorn shrimp for dinner since I didn't have much to eat for lunch. :P

I'm currently frying up some country fried steak, which I am going to put on a slice of toast and cover it with mashed potatoes and gravy. I'm going to follow that with an ice cold Dr. Pepper and a slice of french vanilla cake with whipped vanilla icing. Omnomnom!

Later this morning, my family and I went to the Giant hypermarket to eat at Kenny Rogers' Roasters, there I ate a black pepper chicken with rice and extra Caesar Salad, it was so good, I also drank an ice blended chocolate with whipped cream on top and extra caramel.

Then this afternoon, I ate a small bowl of sour cream-flavored Cheez Bizkits, or whatever it was called, while watching TV.

Last thing I had was some leftover pizza from Little Caesar's, there's a new one that opened up near my house.