Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

A banana!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I ate rice with teriyaki sauce and coleslaw last night.

Rice with Teriyaki Sauce sounds SO yummy. I just finished this stupid Carnation instant breakfast thing. I can't eat any solid food since I got my wisdom teeth removed on Friday, definitely putting a damper on things. I probably shouldn't even be on this thread in the first place, it's making me way too hungry. :P

I had another one of my instant breakfast things for lunch a few minutes ago, as I patiently wait for when I can return to eating solid foods again. -_-

Aw :( I was so unwell a few weeks a go, I hated that I could only eat soft foods, and I wasn't allowed to eat stuff that contained milk - which basically meant I was only allowed to eat noodles lol

I just had turkey drummers, a small half of a jacket potato with ham and cheese bits stuffed inside and a garlic bread slice. Mmmm yum.

Everyone's meal was much more impressive than my hot and spicy ramen. ):

I'm with you there, I'm about to make beef-flavored ramen for dinner. College has made me forget what real food is supposed to taste like.