Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

I'm making some homemade fried rice here in a second. It's always delicious when it's homemade. I learned a little trick also. If you cook and freeze the rice overnight and then fry it the next day, it comes out superb! I know it sounds silly, but I saw it on a cooking show and it's how most chinese restaraunts get the right texture for the rice. Then I'll be adding chicken, fried eggs, peas&carrots, onions, bellpeppers, soy sauce, etc.

That sounds delicious. I'm making chicken and veggie stir fry tonight I think.

Eating healthy is kinda hard for me. I spent months eating mostly fast food. Idk how, but I managed not to gain weight.

Eating healthy is difficult for everyone, I think! At least in some way or another. I'm guilty of eating a lot of fast food in the past too. :/ I think I've been doing a little better lately though. Small longterm changes do pay off. :)

Eating healthy is difficult for everyone, I think! At least in some way or another. I'm guilty of eating a lot of fast food in the past too. :/ I think I've been doing a little better lately though. Small longterm changes do pay off. :)

I feel you, I used to be a fatty eating fast food all day back in high school then determined to change during college...now post-grad I am happily living a healthy lifestyle :D Gotta get your exercise in too!

I've also been trying to be more healthy lately. I had my blood analysed, because high cholesterol runs in my fathers side of the family. My numbers weren't *too* bad, but they said that the saturated fat percent in my blood was a little too high and I don't get enough D vitamin. So instead of eating nothing for breakfast, I eat an avocado and some olives. Both are fatty, but it's the good fat. And it's delicious ^_^

Mini espresso cheesecake. It was like the size of my thumb. It was yummy.

That sounds delicious, but that's a way too small amount of cake!

:D The cheesecake was the residents' dessert for last night's dinner.

I'm literally stalking the time until my local pho shop opens up so I can get some delicious pho. I've been craving it all month long and it's got three minutes till it opens. I want to fill my tummy with amazing broth and noodles. Come to my waiting mouth Vietnamese soup! :D

:D The cheesecake was the residents' dessert for last night's dinner.

I'm literally stalking the time until my local pho shop opens up so I can get some delicious pho. I've been craving it all month long and it's got three minutes till it opens. I want to fill my tummy with amazing broth and noodles. Come to my waiting mouth Vietnamese soup! :D

Hahaha. I've honestly never had Vietnamese soup, but any soup sounds really good right now. It's so rainy and dreary out today. :(

I'm having some chinese food for dinner. :) Orange chicken, fried rice, and egg rolls. I've been on a chinese food kick lately.

The last thing I ate was gummy butterflies. They are tasty.

gummy butterflies? That sounds so rad! I've never seen those before.... but I'm in love with anything gummy. Bears, worms, lifesavers, etc. I must find these butterflies. :laughingsmiley:

gummy butterflies? That sounds so rad! I've never seen those before.... but I'm in love with anything gummy. Bears, worms, lifesavers, etc. I must find these butterflies. :laughingsmiley:

Yep. They are very good. There are big gummy butterflies and baby ones. I love anything gummy too. I recently found Nintendo gummies at Wal-mart and they taste so good.

I had spaghetti and meatsauce for dinner, it was quite tasty. Also had a side salad with lettuce, tomatos, avocado, ranch, and croutons. Yum yum. :yum: