Kill the ant

Alynniae

Then the ant survives the impact of being kicked into the wall.

The ant has to face a molecular blaster ray (or something like that), and becomes a mess of tiny molecules.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard she was turned to stone? But then got away? Well, the other faeries caught her, and turned her back.

But the ant ended up as a statue as well.

And after all the rust, it escapes...

Then:

I use my Big Green Button that destroys every single particle. In a mere millisecond there is nothing left but pure nothingness.

Extras: This is not a movie, and this is irreversible. God approved. This happened. No more Javi. No more Khaos. No way to make it not happen. The ant is gone forever. No way for the ant to ever come back. No other ants. No time travel. Nothing. No revival. It is the real ant. Not a fake ant. Not a lie. No way for the universe to be recreated. Gone. Done. Board locked. I win.

But luckily the ant survived, gliding down on a piece of the ship in the water... Swimming away...

The ant meets a nice Mantis, and then the female mantis eats the head of the ant.

The ant was wearing a heat-proof suit.

I squish the ant flat with a steamroller, and he's down flat!

But he is still wearing the Heat-proof suit...

I put the ant in a cannon, launch him into a spike, then the spike falls off the pole and dives down in the water, and then point down hits the bottom of the ocean. The ant is then drowned. Then, I have the Ant remains found, incinerated, ripped apart molecule by molecule. I come in and then punch the places the molecules landed, and have the whole building nuked. Twice. I also have the area marked as a toxic area and no one is allowed to enter. I also order for a scrub team to go and find if there are any other remaining ants, and have the same thing done to them.

Or so you think... you only drew a plan of it, you didn't actually do it! :laughingsmiley:

And then a whole lot of snow suddenly falls out of nowhere on the ground where the ant is.

the leader of your scrub team likes ants so he actually takes 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000 of the ant's DNA left and clones it at his lab

the new clone ant lives for only 1 minute then implodes from inside out

The ant recovers from the vase incident, and he gets eaten by a mutant anteater and the poor ant can't even make it out of the anteater alive. :evil:

Until the anteater due to its mutation, explodes sending the ant flying away. But the ant keeps flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, and flying, until the ant is so far out in space no satellite or telescope can see it. The ant is crushed with no oxygen.

• 2 weeks later...