Kill the ant

Alynniae

But with advances in technology, the ant is fine in a week.

Then I lock the ant in a metal case with various locks, and other trapping devices and send the ant down the Challenger Deep where it falls the 11,000 meters to the ground. Goodbye ant. So sad to see you go so quickly.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i give it some super-cool ambrosia from percy jackson, and he's alive again

the ant commits suicide, nobody can stop him, nothing, even god can't, javi can't, khaos can't, the world can't, NOBODY, mwoehahaha, i win my own game :king: :king: :king:

The ant time traveled to the day before.

It accidentally steps on the Big Yellow Button Villianous never used. Within a yoctosecond, nothing, not even the ant or the button, was in existence (most original post ever)

but the ant knows what you're going to do and flees before you can do

the ant listens to friday by rebecca black :whistle:

Gluttony swallows the nukes within his portal and they all defuse. :whistle:

Gluttony swallows the ant (watch the show and you will see that there is no way out except for something that Ed does)

:whistle:

But the ant is rushed to the hospital, revived and walks out in 3 days!

I burn the ant, then freeze it. I then use an atom smasher on the ant. The ant has every particle torn to pieces.

Forces of nature joined all the particles back together, therefore, bringing the ant back to life.

The ant was screamed in the ear by Ain's constant fangirling squeals over a certain Altador Cup player. Since the ant was that puny, Ain's one high-ptiched scream was good enough to cause the ant to bleed to death.

But the ant manages to make it to the hospital where it was revived.

I carpet bomb the ant multiple times using every kind of bomb. Then I personally send a team to search every millimeter of the area. The ant carcass is found and then it is cremated... The ashes are scattered along the sea line individually grain by grain all 500 yards from each other. Then the team I originally sent dives down and puts a metal box around each grain. The boxes are 400 inches deep, and are locked by 43 locks. Then the boxes are put in a slightly larger box that is 800 inches deep, and has 90 locks on it. Then the boxes are frozen, melted together, then wrapped by Chengdeite, and then that is wrapped in Iridium. Then it is wrapped in Osmium. That whole thing is put into another box which is enchanted by a wizard to shrink to a size smaller than 1 single grain of sand. All boxes are then turned invisible.

Does this mean I win?

Edited by Socially Awesome Meepit

but the ant's last name is Houdini ... the most skilled escape wizard in the universe ...

it has managed to escape using the Anti-Matter of the Universe

however the Anti-Matter collides with The Matter and the ant is caught in between

The Ant is annihilated .. she is NULL

But like Bob the Builder says, "Can we fix it? Yes we can!" So the universe if fixed and made stable with duct tape.

I carpet bomb the ant multiple times using every kind of bomb. Then I personally send a team to search every millimeter of the area. The ant carcass is found and then it is cremated... The ashes are scattered along the sea line individually grain by grain all 5000 yards from each other. Then the team I originally sent dives down and puts a metal box around each grain. The boxes are 400 inches deep, and are locked by 43 locks. Then the boxes are put in a slightly larger box that is 800 inches deep, and has 90 locks on it. Then the boxes are frozen, melted together, then wrapped by Chengdeite, and then that is wrapped in Iridium. Then it is wrapped in Osmium. That whole thing is put into another box which is enchanted by a wizard to shrink to a size smaller than 1 single grain of sand. All boxes are then turned invisible. Then a dome is put around every box that covers it and has plenty of room. No key, no escape. Just a dome.

Schrödinger's principle applies, you are not 100% sure if the ant is dead since the boxes are closed, and it is possible for tiny wormholes to form and simultaneously connect all the boxes and thus the ant re-assembles due to the new laws of physics in this universe

and then i opened the box. (confirming death)

don't quote me in any physics paper :P

But then you would be trapped under the dome, in the safes, which automatically re-lock. So then your truth becomes false...

I use the video camera in the box with the grains, and all grains are there... So the ant is dead.

you over looked some of the grains, it would seem that the ants have evolved to look more like their surroundings

im not sure if this was done before... but imma drowned all the ants hehe

But the other grains are alive too!

I kill all those ants, and then every single ant in the world, then burn the ashes to non-existance. Then every single ants molecules are torn apart. It is like a bunch of atomic bombs going off everywhere. Nothing left.