Kill the ant

Alynniae

But luckily the ant remembered to pack his fire-proof suit and puts it on before become scorched.

I then send the ant to a planet of stomping shoes. Where the ant is stomped over 100million times.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the ant was saved by a mole^_^

The mole wants the ant to stay there, without sun, enough food and good water

Then the Skeith got back up after slipping, and the ant survived.

A wild Houndoom appears and uses Flamethrower on the ant.

The ant didn't get destroyed easily.

(freezes the ant with a permafrost ray, and burries it underground)

but another meepit tells him (the meepit) to come and play meepit VS feepit, and the meepit vomits the ant out ^^

the feepits saw the meepits vomiting, and thus thought the ant was yummy

but the ant knew i was doing it by accident and i bring it to the doctor

the ant reads the 'kill the ant'-topic and is scared to death

(ps: i AM mean to Feepits, MWOEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MEEPITS FOR THE WIN!) :king:

The drill sergeant tries to kill the ant with so much workout , but she gets stronger instead and kills him with a karate chop

5 days later with no activity

The ant dies out of boredom

but i post again so he's not bored anymore

he finds a girl who is a golddigger, she kills him for his money, the end... OR NOT???

No, because we don't know who he or she is, so they are some random people, and the ant has fun watching them.

But then the ant gets blown away by a strong wind that suddenly comes.

but it were the faeries and they are just playing with the wind, bringing him down safely ^^

he listens to justin bieber and rebecca black, enough said...

• 2 weeks later...

But the Ant is still alive...

Then I throw the ant into a washing machine full of nails, and glass... I turn it on and the ant is cut into microscopic pieces, then I and a couple friends take sledgehammers to the washing machine and crumple it to a small spec of dust, and then the military does a bomb test and the location of the dust spec is nuked, and if that is not enough, a meteor crashes into the Earth on that very spot. Then I (in a spaceship that cannot be affected by time), press a button that destroys the entire universe. Even the Galaxy is destroyed. There is nothing, except for me outside of time in my spaceship.

Extras: This is not a movie, and this is irreversible. The ant is gone forever. No way for the ant to ever come back. Done. Board locked. I win.

I am truly evil... :devil:

But then I go back in time and stop you from killing the ant.

Then:

Then I throw the ant into a washing machine full of nails, and glass... I turn it on and the ant is cut into microscopic pieces, then I and a couple friends take sledgehammers to the washing machine and crumple it to a small spec of dust, and then the military does a bomb test and the location of the dust spec is nuked, and if that is not enough, a meteor crashes into the Earth on that very spot. Then I (in a spaceship that cannot be affected by time), press a button that destroys the entire universe. Even the Galaxy is destroyed. There is nothing, except for me outside of time in my spaceship.

Extras: This is not a movie, and this is irreversible. The ant is gone forever. No way for the ant to ever come back. It is the real ant. Not a fake ant. Gone. Done. Board locked. I win.