Kill the ant

Alynniae

*you try to hard*

The ant was magically teleported to another planet that's like earth where he could go on with it's life.

The ant gets chases after by some little kids.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*I take my ant extermination seriously*

The kids fall asleep while chasing the ant.

The ant then looks back and then runs into an endless pit. The pit is endless. No escape, the ant is alone, falling forever. Then the loss of oxygen is the death of the ant. Bye ant. I shall not miss you. No escape, no life. Just a dead carcass falling endlessly.

But superman came there in time to help the ant out of the pit, they just fly to the city

Some lady doesn't like ants...

But a lovely bottled air faerie used her magic to bring back the air and then a fire faerie helps him to escape.

He's in a very poisonous laboratory

But then he leaves the lab... XD

THE ANT DIES OF AGE. THE ANT IS TOO OLD NOW. NO REVIVAL. NO HELP. NO WAY OF SURVIVING. NO WAY OF COMING BACK. NO WAY OF ANYWAY HAVE THE NEXT POST SOMEHOW HELP/SAVE/RESURRECT/ECT. THE ANT.

the ant was cloned in the lab and goes on with his second life (XD, i keep winning)

the clone has no mouth

The ant uses a tube to breath.

The ant clone dies by this incredibly long story.

(IF YOU HAVE A WEAK CONSTITUTION, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS!)

So one day the ant was walking, and then saw a giant tree. The ant climbed and climbed, but then there was an earthquake. The ant was shaken violently. The ant with all 6 legs and arms, could not hold on. The ant fell on its back. But the earthquake was still making the ground shake. The ant then decided to run to a safe place. His home. On his way a white van comes and two men come and take the ant. The ant is then forced to re-open an atom. But on accident, the ant cuts 40 atoms in halve, causing such an explosion that all the planets, other dimensions, and anything else that contains any molecules, is completely desolated and gone. There is just blackness. Not even one spot of light. There is no chance of the ant ever doing/becoming anything else.

The ant was posted on facebook and NEVER got deleted, so he's still there , LOL

The ant is chased after by Dcoolb

The ant uses a tube to breath.

The ant clone dies by this incredibly long story.

(IF YOU HAVE A WEAK CONSTITUTION, YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS!)

So one day the ant was walking, and then saw a giant tree. The ant climbed and climbed, but then there was an earthquake. The ant was shaken violently. The ant with all 6 legs and arms, could not hold on. The ant fell on its back. But the earthquake was still making the ground shake. The ant then decided to run to a safe place. His home. On his way a white van comes and two men come and take the ant. The ant is then forced to re-open an atom. But on accident, the ant cuts 40 atoms in halve, causing such an explosion that all the planets, other dimensions, and anything else that contains any molecules, is completely desolated and gone. There is just blackness. Not even one spot of light. There is no chance of the ant ever doing/becoming anything else.

The ant was posted on facebook and NEVER got deleted, so he's still there , LOL

The ant is chased after by Dcoolb

Nothing left. Not even facebook.

But aliens from another dimension had kept track of earth and after a quick button press the entire universe was re-created and a stabilizing ray was shot to prevent any more atom-explosions.

The ant was was left high up in the air though and after all this it began a 2,000 foot drop.

But I catch it, safely.

Then I use a quick button press and destroy everything. Nothing in any other dimension, or galaxy, or anything is left. No light, no sound. No chance of being brought back, or re-created. NOTHING! GRR!!!!!

The ant is helped by some chracters from the hunger games, in his thoughts

The ant is glued to a spaceship

But it was good he was just playing a video game and has 2 more! :headset:

The ant is then jumped by a group of ninjas :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: and then is killed. But then the snorkeling group of two :snorkle: :snorkle: take the ant body underwater where the ant would never be able to come back up. Then, a cyclops :oneeyed01: is protecting a treasure sees the ant and stomps his 100 ton feet on the ant. Oh and read this.

:nerd: "Well, if the ant even were to be dreaming, or playing a video game, or anything else, the ant would die to overexposure to pure death."

&

:mario: "Heezadead!"

Cuz I roll like dat! :cap:

but mario jumps out and gives the ant one of his 1-up mushrooms, the ant lives

the ant was allergic to mushrooms :sad01_anim:

the ant goes to the fountain faerie pool ant politely asks her to be painted black, the ant is normal again

some jealous bullies want the ant to make sure they'll get a free paint job too, he refuses, they hit him with their fists :whistle:

But the bullies realize that they're mean and then they hospitalize the ant to full health.

The ant simply and utterly is destroyed. Obliterated. Crushed. Desolated. Eradicated. Exterminated. No return. No way of coming back. No help. No coming back. Just simply gone.

The ant has a hidden oxygen tank and floats back to the surface.

Some person pollutes the water with paint.

But the ant can swim. Remember this?

I go back in time and kill the ant as soon as it is born. The ant then never grew up, grew aspirations, or even took 10 breathes. I then destroy the time machine and so no one ever can go back and stop me!