Apologies for my recent behaviour

Lady Lyuba

Yeah.....you've seen how overreactive I can be, and I do talk a bit too much here as well. I really need to put a cork in it.

Also, I have really bad anxeity problems and can sometimes hold a grudge, like how I am with TNT right now. This is why I seem overreactive, and was outraged with the logging out problem I have been having lately - and everyone else too.

I'm sure you all hate me, I'm annoying as heck, pessimistic, overtalkative, overreactive.....I should probably go, especially with how I have been behaving here recently, plus I'm considering quitting Neopets altogether.

Yes, I do have AS. This might be part of the problem, and I have been forgetting my meds, making me even more prone to getting stressed out easily. I'm not kidding, I cry over spilt milk right now.

I don't think anyone hates you .. I believe everyone was just trying to calm you down .. :)

Thanks Angelo. I still feel bad for everyone having to see me behave like that - it's harder for me to contol it than it is for you.

I don't hate you. I understand. *pats*

I have bad anxiety problems also. Anger issues and depression. I need medication. I haven't been taking it lately. I can't afford it.

So my mind has been crazy and I've stopped being so nice to people. I tend to snap at noobs a lot now. When before I was the bigger person and ignored them. XD

And I was raging yesterday too. About the logging out thing. :grrr:

I really wouldn't worry about it! We all understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and sometimes things can get heated. I'm glad you realized you were a little too heated, that's more than some people I know can admit :) I hope things are looking better for you to stay with neopets!

We don't hate you. It's just venting anger and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I hope you do find some kind of positivity to pull you out of your anxiety, and hope you return to enjoying Neopets.

girl, no one wants to see you go. :)

TNT can be a bit much sometimes, and yes, they cause short tempers and over reactions. To be honest, your reactions were amusing, not in a "hawhaw, she da loser" kind of way but in a "awwww, cute little explosive meepit!" kind of way. People rage all the time. As your fellow TDNFers, we're just trying to get you to step down, and chill out, so you can see the better side of things, the brighter side of the rainbow! :'D

... Okay, ignore that. You know what I mean.

You can always PM me if you need to chat or blow off some steam. ;)

Thanks Angelo. I still feel bad for everyone having to see me behave like that - it's harder for me to contol it than it is for you.

it probably IS harder for you, like it is for me...

i've got ADHD, and ODD, i can't handle sarcasm, i get angry if somebody tries to help me and i do not want their help, etc...

it's really hard to handle the feelings i have, i feel like i hurt others...

But they're there for me, and they understand how i feel.

Just stay here, everything will be all right, i feel it!

Aww thanks you guys. You're all so sweet. And cute little explosive meepit? LOL how cute! And...I think I may have already explained why I hate being logged out so much...it's because I fear it. It's something I am afraid of and with that going on lately, that's why I've been acting this way. ^^;

Aww thanks you guys. You're all so sweet. And cute little explosive meepit? LOL how cute! And...I think I may have already explained why I hate being logged out so much...it's because I fear it. It's something I am afraid of and with that going on lately, that's why I've been acting this way. ^^;

we're all afraid of being hacked and scammed and lose everything, and we want to scream it out and hate TNT too, but it just doesn't help.

You don't have to leave us, that would be really stupid, so just stay and keep trying to enjoy it, after they fixed this, everything will be all right :yes:

I'm afraid of being logged out too. I really hate the default yellow star background that we all start out with. Whenever I see it, I'm like, "My pets! My NP! My items! Wasted hours of my life!"

I'm sure everything will be sorted out soon! If you ever need to vent, send me a message here or on Neopets. I'm on more frequently than I'll admit. :laughingsmiley:

I think I may have already explained why I hate being logged out so much...it's because I fear it.

trust me , whenever I get logged out - my heart skips a beat and i am breathless until I log back in ...

it's a horrible situation to be honest

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had the logging out problem, but I don't hate you. In fact, I don't even know you that well, since I'm still fairly new. You probably don't know me, I'm Jess. I don't like being hated either.