Free Corridor of Chance Key in the NC Mall!

hrtbrk

Head to the NC Mall and claim your free key now!

mall_access_key1pack.gif

Castle Nox Corridor of Chance Key 1-Pack

FREE

Claim it

poll_default.png

Check out our Corridor of Chance guide for a list of possible prizes!!

*You must have a wearable item attached to your pet, other then a trinket or background. A good trick to know for the machine is that if you want a certain type of item such as a wig, have your pet wear only a wig.

I used my Key, and I got a Side Ponytail Green Wig, I wanted Orange to match my Kiko's skin.

What you see is what you get. Green wigs don't go well with any of my pets. :P

I believe this is like the Jubjub Bounce tokens were you can use them at any time, as long as the game is still around, especially since the keys aren't themed like the JJB ones, and those can be used at any time.

I used my Key, and I got a Side Ponytail Green Wig, I wanted Orange to match my Kiko's skin.

What you see is what you get. Green wigs don't go well with any of my pets. :P

I got orange--doesn't work so well with my eyrie being blue XD Want to trade, if possible? I've never traded NC items, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

I got orange--doesn't work so well with my eyrie being blue XD Want to trade, if possible? I've never traded NC items, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

You both have to have nc gift boxes then you gift the item to each other.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, i've got the orange flower embroidery dress, exactly the item i was hoping for, thnx oh almighty TNT and mister nox (haha, i'm gonna call him mister nox from now on) :-D

I got the green side pony-tail wig. it looks ok on my lab pet who is snot now thanks to the lab ray! I always love free NC stuff you never know when you might use it or want the item(s) and not have them.

i got this green wig, look fabulous with my new pet ^_^

She's just adorable!

Free Key.....awe-some! I'm going to stash it on my main until they come out with something a little more to my liking. ;)

However, on my side; I got just the one I wanted! Woohoo! 2.png