Who wants free food?

Lady Kakata

So I occasionally gain free food through dailies and randoms, I find really cheap food in a shop... Plus, I feed Moorlough gourmet items and some items, like Pizza, she takes a bite out of it and gains the gourmet status but I'm still left with 5/6ths of a pizza XD

So, do you want some occasional free food? No obligation, no trades, just randomly saying 'here, have a free Hot Dog with Onions'

Occasional free food? Sure, count me in, I'm interested.

XD Sweet, send me a Neomail or NF me and I'll put you on the Food List. Anything you DON'T want? I won't be giving fishing things or omelettes, better things than that XD

XD it's okay, I hate wasting food and would rather see less hungry Neopets around Neopia. Plus, people have been so nice to me, I just want to return the favour!

I agree, all the hungry pets makes me sad. :( And how nice of you, returning the favour is always the right thing to do!

Wow. That's really sweet of you to do! Really, really sweet. Count me in if you want!

Counted, items sent!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If I haven't said it already I'm going to say it again. You are probably one of the sweetest people EVER.

:laughingsmiley: Thank you! It's no problem at all. I'm going through my rota of Free Food VIPS so if you don't get something for a while, don't worry! Expect some Veggie Hot Dogs and Hot Dogs with onions on Half Price Day anyway XD

I'd love that!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Cool! Just send me a Neomail and Neofriend me!