What do you guys like to collect?

Tedhaun

The topic title says it all, what do you guys like to collect in real life?

For me, I like to collect old school video games (most of them being original NES games), along with stress balls and relievers. I used to collect Pokemon trading cards when I was a kid up to my teen years, but I switched over to vintage games later on.

Does anyone else like to collect something that they're fond of?

When I was younger, I collected Minnie Mouse plushies. (And anything Minnie Mouse, for that matter.) Disney character ceramic figurines, Disney character pewter figurines, and Disney Ron Lee figures. Slightly more current, Cherished Teddies figurines, though I haven't gotten any for a few years.

And more recently: hoodies, key chains, M&M related items, especially any with the Blue almond M&M character.

I collect old records. I got a lot of them from my grandmother. I collect books too (strange I know) but I love to read so... haha. And shot glasses. I get one from every place I visit.

I have a collection of fortunes (from fortune cookies), empty BIC pens, Silly Bandz, makeup, hoodies and rubber ducks. And to a lesser extent, I collect wallets.

I used to collect pop tabs when I was younger, but when I found out they were worthless I just threw all of them out. I totally regret that decision because you can make pop tab necklaces and bracelets...too bad it took me 3 years to find that out :P

I don't do any collecting anymore, especially since I just moved cross-country and got rid of way too many things.

But I used to collect:

*Stuffed squirrels. It started with my first squirrel, Squattette (I was a VERY creative 4-year-old), and then I kept adding on more from there. I had a TON of stuffed squirrels.

*Stuffed bees and bee knickknacks. This was because I did spelling bees, and they were my good luck charms. So my family would sit out in the audience COVERED IN BEEEEEEEES.

*Rubber bands--I tried to have the longest rubber band chain in the world. Then I found out that was 19 miles.

I collect old records. I got a lot of them from my grandmother. I collect books too (strange I know) but I love to read so... haha. And shot glasses. I get one from every place I visit.

I collect records too! I mostly just get records of bands I actually like, my favorite are old school punk records from the 60s through the 90s but I also love older jazz and blues records and also just some with cool cover art. :laughingsmiley:

I have a collection of fortunes (from fortune cookies)

LOL....I do the same. I love fortune cookie fortunes. I have a cute little box I painted that I keep them in.

I also have a small collection of coins from other countries.

Rocks! :D

I collected dry leaves, long ago. Unfortunately I only kept three. But they're AMAZING. I pressed them in a book, so they're flatter/as flat as paper. Their veins leave imprints on the tissue that protects them. They're about 6 plus years old, but not brown. Which is really cool. They're very dark green though. :)

Stamps more recently, though I've given that up. My dad's collection of stamps is worth about 5,000 sing dollars - really old stamps. Like ones from Czechoslovakia. :D

For now, it's just lots and lots of literature texts. :yes: Dating back to not very late, about 1991?

I forgot! I also collect ties.

I wear them too.

I have rainbow splatter ones. Rainbow stripped...

Lots of striped and polka dots. And just solid ones.

My rainbow tie: rainbow_tie-p151787480487066029t52u_400.jpg

62897-Pink-Stripped-Tie-thumb2.jpg I have this tie in every colour imaginable. XD

You should also see my halloween ones I have planned out for this month and my Christmas ones.

I honestly have more than enough ties to wear a different one each day. I always match them to my outfits too. I am not into fashion. I just can't stand clashing colours.

They are all hung up in my room. :whistle: I am so cool...

That are some pretty cool ties April!

On topic, I collect tons of notebooks! However I don't write on them... I don't know why either. :rolleyes_anim:

Thank you! I take pride in dressing like a freak.

:yes: I used to do that.

I also collect calendars. I can't believe I keep forgetting things.

I collect a lot.

On topic, I collect tons of notebooks!

Oh yeah, I forgot that I also collect notebooks...except I actually draw or write in them. :laughingsmiley: I've been collecting notebooks and filling them up for at least nine or ten years. (I still have lots of stuff I drew/wrote from way back when I was like, four.)

I admit...I collect movies. An expensive thing to collect but I collect them nonetheless. Mainly, I'm focusing on the animated Disney films, from Snow White to Tangled. I collect the best DVDs of them I can find, not to mention Blu-Ray copies and re-releases. My luckiest find was a collector's edition of Atlantis: The Lost Empire, which is one of Disney's most underrated animated films of all time, right alongside The Hunchback of Notre Dame and The Great Mouse Detective. I love them all, and the underrated films are the best! They could always use more love...

Oh yeah, I forgot that I also collect notebooks...except I actually draw or write in them. :laughingsmiley: I've been collecting notebooks and filling them up for at least nine or ten years. (I still have lots of stuff I drew/wrote from way back when I was like, four.)

I collect notebooks (journals) too...when I was a bit younger I used to write quite a bit, and so I picked up empty journals all the time. Now that I'm older, I never seem to find the peace required and just keep collecting empty books. I do love the possibilities contained within. Maybe someday soon I'll get back to it. :)