What do you guys like to collect?

Tedhaun

• 2 weeks later...

I collect bottles and cans :D after that I return them for extra money :D I'm joking, guys....

Honestly, I collect the pens from all kind of companies, institutions and etc... I have so far 64 :yes:

Let's see . . . when I was younger, I collected stuffed animals (mainly tigers), Barbie Dolls, pressed pennies (like you get at amusement parks), & notebooks with all my writing in it

I still have the notebooks with the writings (though I'm slowly copying them onto the computer) & I apparently collect clothes because I keep finding shirts I haven't worn in years, yet still haven't donated or thrown out . . .

Currently, I'm collecting mangas, novels and magazines. Recently, it's been steadily accumulated. And diaries, sketchbooks and notebooks.

And sometimes, I collect jewellery(mostly bracelets and necklaces)

I used to collect snowglobes. People would buy them for me showing the place they got it form on a holiday. I got tried of getting them though. But I still have my collection in my room at my Dad's house.

errrr, i collect... *thinks*... MEMORIES, yeah, i wanna know everything about what people did..

oh... that's not what ya meant?

oh... *thinks* i collect favourite songs. also not wat ya meant... gosh... *thinks one more time*

i collect magazines, english ones, dutch ones, and read them as much as possible ;)

I also collect merits that I get rewareded at school. They have codes on them that we can enter into a website to earn points. It's an interesting reward system that the school uses.

Strange looks, and obscure operating systems.

b)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When I was young, like around 12, I used to collect trinkets. All kinds of things, pen caps, erasers, buttons! :D

I still like collecting buttons and polishes! Presently, I'm trying my best to increase my coin collection. It has almost everything, even Rupees! :D