Instead of Neolodge

Naamah D.

Instead of sending my pets money for the Neolodge on my side accounts can I send them money(4,000 NP)a week to buy them food from the shops? Or would it make more sense to send the food from my main?

If you ask me Naamah, you're better off sending some food from your main account to your side. Spare Omelettes and Jellies are a prime example of food that you can send to your side.

If you ask me Naamah, you're better off sending some food from your main account to your side. Spare Omelettes and Jellies are a prime example of food that you can send to your side.

Can I send food other than jellies and omelettes? Or are those the only ones?

To be honest, you can send in any kind of food you desire, not just free food from dailies.

You can send almost any item you want to other accounts except ones that are clearly label "No Trade".

Anyways, if you are trying to save neopoints when feeding your pets I would stick to the freebie foods. If you need more you can buy jellies for cheap in the marketplace. If your pets will eat the cheap food, and you aren't trying for a grommet award I say stick to the cheap/free stuff :)

I think it's easier to send food than points, personally. And what's great about some (like jellies and omelettes) is that they can be "eaten" more than once, so your pet gains more "fullness" from each food

I do the same thing Anime just said. There is always the Soup Kitchen, just keep your NP on your side under 3k. Too many people forget about this nifty way to feed your side pets.

Yes, the Soup Kitchen is a great way to keep your pets happy and full. If I have free food items, I put them in a trade to send to my other account.