Your biggest Neopets Annoyances.

April

that i was 2 minutes too late for the halloween theme.. at least make it a little bit longer, PLEASE :( i love it but i can't use it now :((( :sad02: :sad02: :sad02:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on the last two quests, and I could have gotten a rare background! I also got angry when I kept on having problems doing HTML on my lookup and petpages. Now I currently don't use the petpages for anything, but I was recently working on one of my pet's lookups and wondering why the codes people gave to help me didn't work. Oh, and I also hate it when I don't have enough space in my gallery when adding items through quick stock.

that i can't find anyone selling a full lab map. i have all i need for it but i can't find anyone selling.

that it takes for ever to load a game on dial up when they have that stupid video ad on them. that i can't play keyquest at all right now or habitarum. i can't even work on my neohome till i get high speed.

this is a weird one, but my biggest peeve right now is how expensive stamps are

just because i can't find any more to add to my collection without having to pay more than i want to (aka selling my stash of pbs)

and that makes me a sad panda :'(

Wow, is it getting harder to buy the SLM pieces right now? :O That's odd. When I bought mine about a month ago, there were plenty full sets listed on the TP. I wonder what's causing the sudden decrease in availability?

Among many of the things people have already mentioned-

The fact that 99.9% of the neomails I get are asking to trade for my main pet.

...while I have a note plastered over my lookup which says I have never traded and I never will.

Some people should learn to read.

It bothers me how the easier sponsor games usually lasts shorter than the harder ones. -_-

I hate how the added another ad to the games so it now takes twice as long for some of them to load. That's overboard. The ad's ont he side that refresh cause my computer to freeze. DX

I would suggest using AdBlock Plus, it's my problem solver!

Release more pet colours on days that aren;t special days. I don't want to wait til November 27th hoping Usuls will be availabe in one of the new colours only to find they're not and I have to wait another year.

This is a good topic ;D I also hate the Key Quest Mini Games; I'm good on them on my Desktop, my faster computer, but leaning over a computer makes my back ache. So when I play, I play on my slow laptop and hope none come up..

The lab ray changing my pet into a gross species <_<

How I always land on '?' during the Wheel of Excitement; three years of constant spinning for it and no avvie.

Sarcastic people on the help chat XD

When the stocks I invested 100k in go down to 6.

Accidently buying the wrong thing while restocking, in the spur of the moment.

I'm sure there's more, but thats it for now XD

I have more:

Like the rest of you, random avatars. Sure, I got the TDMBGPOP avvie, plus I think the Sloth one, but I got the Tooth Faerie on my SIDE and NOT MY MAIN!!!! :grrr: Maybe I'm a bit luckier with random avatars, but not TOO much!

The Wheels Especially Monotony and Extravagance. Monotony takes forever only to get the rock or any other health-sucking "prize". Waiting that long only to have my active lose half his health is NOT what I want! And Extravagance - do I even need to begin? You waste 100k on nothing. That's all. Excitement can make your pet sick, that wheel and Knowledge both always end up on the stupid useless ? mark; and Misfortune is rigged, obviously, and the bad outweighs the good. As for Mediocrity? Well it IS the most mediocre game in Tyrannia, but I do profit the most from it. :)

Apple Bobbing One, the avatar is hard to obtain. Two, you keep getting Blurred Vision from it, and the cure is now unbuyable and extremely rare. Nope, I'm avoiding that.

Not enough available wearables There are WAY too many wearables that are unbuyable and rare! It'd also be nice to make more clothing and trinkets into wearables; I'd really like to see TNT make the Top Hat and Long Blue Dress wearable in the future.

All the NP wardrobe sets are species specific. The complete "sets" of clothes that are wearable by all species are always NC only. I don't mind that too much, but there are certain NP sets I'd like to see made for a different species.....

Last night, The Snowager blasted ALL of my pets for the FITH TIME IN A ROW!:grrr: And no avatar either, so they got hurt for nothing! Thankfully, the faerie healed all my pets fully, but toher times, I'm not so lucky. Before I go next time, I'm going to buy some healing potions, and prepare myselffor the worst. I only do this to get items, which is why I can't stop, even though I want to.