Your biggest Neopets Annoyances.

April

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate all those people who use programs for the money tree, RS'ing and anything else:(

I barely play neopets these days but I still remember a lot things that irritate to me this day

The Neoboards

back then: HURR DURR NEW BOARD EVERY FIVE MINUTES LOL UMAD BRO YEAH UJELLY H4Y GUY5 L00K @ M3!

Current days: "Okay I just made a reply to board, now to wait at least 5-15 minutes for a reply!"

Well, I guess my biggest annoyances are how, everyone's super uber compared to me. >.< So it's mostly my low self-esteem and underachiever status. /hides userlookup

Srsly. I delve into other ppls lookups like HOW DID YOU DO THAT IN 34 MONTHS?

But then again, if I spent some more time trying to be super cool at a game, I might get some trophies...

Really what irritates me with Neo is when the site goes down. I don't go on the Boards often. Trolls lurk there, where there are boards, trolls hide under them. Doesn't matter if their 10 or 30 years old.

The Shop Wizard. I need to become an elite Neopian b/c I hate you shop wizard.

You're so almost awesome. Except for all the times you're NOT. .shakes fist.

I DESPISE the "trolls". I usually have a very small amount of respect for the trolls that do it right... but the ones on Neopets don't know how it's done. They typically copy 4Chan or something and think they're hilarious. It's sad and annoying. I avoid the boards like a plague now because you're not allowed to tell other users off :)

I also am incredibly annoyed with the Forgotten Shore. I spent like 200k the first few days it came out and have gotten ONLY 2k from it -_- Hatred.

I have a thing to add: People who neomail me asking for money - how they need it and how they'll pay double back. Riiiiight :rolleyes_anim:

Completely agree!!

I also hate when TNT changes the NP ratio on games. I understand it's "necessary" but I just submitted a 1700 or so score for the bounce game and got like 300 NPs when it would normally get me around 1,000. -_- Ugh.

Completely agree!!

I also hate when TNT changes the NP ratio on games. I understand it's "necessary" but I just submitted a 1700 or so score for the bounce game and got like 300 NPs when it would normally get me around 1,000. -_- Ugh.

Agree!! I used to love Math's Nightmare, but it takes too long to get 1,000 NP on it anymore. I remember being able to send in a score of 300-400 and getting 1,000 NP.

I really hate how my favorite games don't have any avatars attached to them. Usuki Frenzy is probably my favorite game (and I'm actually good at it), but lo and behold, there's no avatar for it.

Agree!! I used to love Math's Nightmare, but it takes too long to get 1,000 NP on it anymore. I remember being able to send in a score of 300-400 and getting 1,000 NP.

I really hate how my favorite games don't have any avatars attached to them. Usuki Frenzy is probably my favorite game (and I'm actually good at it), but lo and behold, there's no avatar for it.

I want an avatar for Turmac Roll. I am not great at the game but I love it!

I have a thing to add: People who neomail me asking for money - how they need it and how they'll pay double back. Riiiiight

I'm weirdly jealous of this. I see lookups that are like "DO NOT ask me for np I WILL BLOCK YOU" and I'm like, wait: do I look too broke to bother asking? How do these people find you? I'm sure it would be annoying, but 1. opening up those neomails could get me the neomail addict avvie, and 2. I'd feel like I'd really made it!

Also: I'm really sorry someone called you stupid for your contest/competition difficulty, April. I've made mistakes like that before and people should NOT be rude about it. Those people are a minority though and the nice, helpful people outnumber them, so keep your head up!!

Quite a few things:

Recently not being able to stay in a page for too long anymore such as Habitarium because if I leave that running for a few hours I get logged out of Neopets. The same is true for ANY page on the site so now I'm too scared to stay in one Neopets page for longer than a few minutes. :grrr:

The Coding: That little enemy of mine, before I give an item to my pet I have to count the letters in its name over and over just to make sure that he or she can use it, if not I have to change the language and count it all over again to be able to give it to that pet. Now I know why everybody else uses the Neolodge, still however, it'd be nice if that hinderance wasn't there.

The Neoboards. I avoid it like the plague and only go on once in a while. I just don't like the way it's set up, and while the Neobaord fonts are pretty, they are annyoing especially if you want to be safe from CGs and turn of all Neoboard fonts. And then the trolls. Can't believe these guys can actually get past TNT's super strict rules to do these awful things, it's remarkable yet weird. :/

Many Dailies. I aim for one hour of the day to get them done, because usually they aren't rewarding if I do them before or after that particular hour of the day. Also if I score big in ONE daily, the others refuse to give me anything, but it makes sense. The Forgotten Shore, while it does give out very nice prizes, it takes a week or more until you actually find something.

I seriously hate laggy Key Quest. It's nice to earn items, towards the packrat avvie, but I always lose in games.

I have more to add... :/

Advertising in the guild chat.

I hate advertising to someone, writing a personalized ad, starting a conversation and such to be nice and they just ignore me and keep on chatting with someone else.

Also, I hate advertising and then someone is all rude saying you've advertised before. Especially when it was another member of my guild .Ugh.

There's no need to be rude even if I, personally HAD advertised to you before I can't remember every person.

You know what drives me totally insane? The fact that some of the Shockwave games that haven't worked on most people's computers in AGES are still avatar games for active avatars.

I WANT ATTACK OF THE SLORGS AVVIE!!! And I'm really good at that kind of game, too, so I'm pretty sure I could get it...if I could just find a computer that will play the game.

Also, another person over here annoyed with NP ratios. My daily income has dropped from 50k to less than 30k (sometimes MUCH less, depending on much spare time I have) in the last few weeks. Seriously, ALL of my favorite games had their ratios drastically lowered. *sniffle*