Your biggest Neopets Annoyances.

April

Finally someone who supports classic neohomes. Before the new ones came out I spent so much money and such on my classic neohome and now they don't even get attention anymore. I honestly much prefer the classic Neohomes.

The Wheel of Knowledge. I really need that avatar and always land on the king or the question mark.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when the KQ minigames lag and I lose for liek no reason other than it lagging. Yea, that is so aggravating.

I am also in agreement about the new Neohomes. Classic all the way.

I hate that stupid wheel too. My fav. one is Wheel of Mediocrity

Elitists? Never heard before ..

Oh, and I also hate when people on neoboards post a message, and then the post another 10 messages with different smileys. Drives me nutz :grrr:

In addition to the word filters (which were obviously designed by extreme perverts), what most annoys me is being constantly afraid I'm going to get frozen for something stupid. I'm a fair player, play right, don't fight/swear, and yet I'm constantly afraid I'll get frozen for something innocuous the filter finds inappropriate. Which would be awful, and happens to people all the time.

I also found this incredibly annoying earlier.

seriouslyv.png

I'd say the same here, I always never liked it when people donate all of their useless dailies stuff at the Money Tree, I usually discard mine instead.

For me, I don't like getting blasted by the Snowager, and still getting no avatar for my effort, that's what annoys me the most.

I hate it when the Money Tree is filled with crap like old shoes, tin cans, seaweed, etc. as well. On that note, I hate it when the Secondhand Shoppe is filled with nothing but dung and potato sacks. No really, that's all I see every time I go there.

Also, it's great to see more people who prefer Classic Neohomes to the newer Neohomes ^_^

In addition to the word filters (which were obviously designed by extreme perverts), what most annoys me is being constantly afraid I'm going to get frozen for something stupid. I'm a fair player, play right, don't fight/swear, and yet I'm constantly afraid I'll get frozen for something innocuous the filter finds inappropriate. Which would be awful, and happens to people all the time.

Yeah, I never ever go on the boards for that very reason and I Neomail very seldom, pretty much only when I'm getting something lent out from the ALP.

And I also hate when it's filled with tons of junk. I mean a few rotten shoes is fine, but when there are that many all donated by one person? Just discard them, donate one or two, or throw them in your shop for 1 NP apiece. That's what I do.

- Guilds in general. Not interested. Please just leave me alone!

- Trying to neomail users that don't speak English. So frustrating. (for trades etc)

- Getting nothing from dailies.

- Stupid wheels that won't give me avatars. I've been spinning for years, this is just cruel. Lever of Doom and Deserted Tomb included.

- Word filters.

- Losing levels/other stats from the Lab Ray.

- How the highscore table for Maths Nightmare is so ridiculous.

Yeah... I could go on for a while...

I gotta say, I've been guilty of being a dumper of shoes. I find that the more often I donate the money tree, the more REs I find throughout the day. I don't know if it's just superstition but discarding things takes that chance away. And it's great to be generous at the money tree...but unfortunately I think a lot of scammy programs get that stuff anyway.

I gotta say, I've been guilty of being a dumper of shoes. I find that the more often I donate the money tree, the more REs I find throughout the day. I don't know if it's just superstition but discarding things takes that chance away. And it's great to be generous at the money tree...but unfortunately I think a lot of scammy programs get that stuff anyway.

If I notice a surplus of them in my SDB or in my shop that haven't been bought then I donate a few, but never enough to literally fill the entire tree. I donate some junk but not 20+ junk items at a time.

Another quibble I just found today - People who post something on the trading post, and ask for ALOOOOT higher for it. I mean, I know that you don't mean any harm, and are just trying to earn a few more NP, but I feel terrible for the people who are directed (by your shop) to your trades, which they are made to believe are the "lowest prices around!"

Most annoying random avatar: wheel of knowledge because clearly the castle residents loaded that wheel so it always lands on the question mark or the king so you don't even get a real prize.

Also, not always relevant, but Snowmuncher always being in the AAA games challenges. I'm terrible at that game and dread the day it inevitably shows up as a challenge.

I calculated it today... if you play the WoK 365 days a year and keep landing on the ? or the king (my most common spots, I think there's a 1/20 chance of me landing on ANYTHING else that I can sell, and even those are usually less than 500 NP) then you lose a WHOLE LOT of NP's over the year.

500 Nps/day * 365 days = 182,500 NP's

:crying_blow:

what annoys me... hmmm...

i hadn't got enough time to put my pets in the lodge before i went to belgium, but i'm back, and i'm going to start playing again, tomorrow ;-)