Forgotten Map Exchanges

Sweetdang

Well, my earlier post serves no more purpose as I have completed the map! *Cheering* (Thanks to neon_nightingale!) However, it's still open for y'all to sell/trade your Map pieces... I know lots of people who still want to sell their pieces, as well as those who want new pieces!

Just remember to:

***Keep it clean, and no spam please! :) ***

A. State which piece of the map you are selling

B. Provide a picture if possible (Or just tell them to go to this post and see the map pieces)

C. Mention if you want a trade, exchange, or are open to anything!

D. Remember to cancel out your post after you complete a trade and no longer have that piece up for sale! (Using the [ s ] [ /s ] signs, or just indicate it's been sold :) )

Map Pieces:

.......#1.................#2...................#3.......

forgottenshoremap1.gifforgottenshoremap6.gifforgottenshoremap7.gif

.......#4..................#5..................#6.......

forgottenshoremap2.gifforgottenshoremap5.gifforgottenshoremap8.gif

.......#7.................#8...................#9.......

forgottenshoremap3.gifforgottenshoremap4.gifforgottenshoremap9.gif

Good luck on finishing up your map, guys! :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I just finished my map yesterday and bought the pieces I need but I've currently got piece 5 up for sale http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372048779 if anyone wants it.

Edit: just got another one from krawk island so the other piece is here if you want it. http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372087580

I only have pieces 8, 9, and 6. I sold piece 7 long ago, and I got each map piece from the AM daily. I regret selling piece 7 now. I'm sure the entire map is pretty cheap as it can be won from the AM daily, however our chances of getting the pieces seem to have waned a little.

I have a duplicate of piece number 6 that I would like to sell or trade for either of these pieces: 2,3,4,5,7,8, or 9. Please PM me or send me a neomail!