Sweetdang

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Has been abandoning this thread*

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 6 , 7, 8

Pieces I want: Anything, hit me up. :)

Open to: Anything, just trying to help you guys out lol (DROWNING MAN lol and FRANTIC drowning man \o/)

Extra Info: Neomail or PM me. Who I see first gets it. Um... you can trade with items and neopoints, with neopoints, or with maps. Anythunk. :D

EDIT: 6 to Behati. :)

*Has been abandoning this thread*

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8

Open to: Anything, just trying to help you guys out lol (DROWNING MAN lol and FRANTIC drowning man \o/)

Extra Info: Neomail or PM me. Who I see first gets it. Um... you can trade with items and neopoints, with neopoints, or with maps. Anythunk. :D

Sent you a Neomail! Interested in 3 and 8 if possible!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=ellicity

In short, I'm looking for #6 but if you need any of these pieces just give me your extra or whatever.

-if there are any circumstances that you need the piece and you can't offer me anything of comparable value just neomail me so I know you're from TDN ;)

No problem! :) Happy to help. An update:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 7, 8

No problem! :) Happy to help. An update:

Pieces I have: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8

Yep, I finished it XD

I HAVE MAP PIECE NUMBER 2 FOR THOSE THAT WANT IT. It's in my trades if you need it!

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=372664705

I have an extra of #7 & have pieces #1, #2, & #3

I need pieces:

Message, reply to post if interested and we'll talk NP or trade :)

EDITED: Courtesy of SweetDang, I now have all the map pieces

I still have an extra of #7 however, if anyone wants it :)

Set up a trade for the pieces I have. :) Check it out?

Do you want piece 7 & or any NP?

& I can wait on piece 5 if you want to trade your brother for it, but I don't need it right away so it is okay :)

(Also, I'm going offline for a few hours so send me a message & will check it when I can)

I am looking for 3, 5, 6, and 8. I am willing to pay about 4,000-5,000 neopoints on each, or about 18,500 neopoints on them all...but of course, if you want to go lower, you can :)

I set up a trade for pieces #3 and #5... here!

And you can most definitely go lower. 2500NP each should be fine by me! ^_^