What was the last game you played?

Sakabato

Heroes of Newerth... it's the only game I play anymore other than neopets (is neopets even considered a "game"?)

Although I play very little and am kind of terrible at it :D

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the fam-alam played 'Articulate' the other day. Have you guys played that one? It's awesome there's a word on the card and you can't say that word or any derivative of that word but you have to describe it and your team-mates guess and the goal is to get as many words guessed correctly before the time runs out.

Then you move the same number of spaces as the number of correctly guessed words.

It's super funny - especially when the category is 'People' and the person describing has no idea who the person is :P Great game.

It's super funny - especially when the category is 'People' and the person describing has no idea who the person is :P Great game.

lol that's horrible! I would definitely fail that game if I ever played it.

The game sounds a lot like Catchphrase, where - if I'm getting this right - there are two teams and a timer, and whichever team is stuck trying to get the group to guess the word when the timer runs out loses. Evil, evil games that make people think! :P

Me and the fam-alam played 'Articulate' the other day. Have you guys played that one? It's awesome there's a word on the card and you can't say that word or any derivative of that word but you have to describe it and your team-mates guess and the goal is to get as many words guessed correctly before the time runs out.

Then you move the same number of spaces as the number of correctly guessed words.

lol that's horrible! I would definitely fail that game if I ever played it.

The game sounds a lot like Catchphrase, where - if I'm getting this right - there are two teams and a timer, and whichever team is stuck trying to get the group to guess the word when the timer runs out loses. Evil, evil games that make people think! :P

And it sounds exactly like Taboo, which is what we play in Singapore! (We even have singapore-style versions!) Which is what I just played. :D

Edge from the Humble Bundle!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more, links don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Temple Run, on my ipod. Darn that addictive game.

Pokemon White! :D

I bought it ages ago but kept forgetting to play. Spent 8 hours on it yesterday XDD