What was the last game you played?

Sakabato

Pokemon Emerald with hacked pokemon. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvest Moon DS Cute. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

last game played: monopoly, the hello kitty version :)

There's a Hello Kitty version of Monopoly now?? WHAT! What are the uhm, places named after? Like, the properties?

Last game played: Life Force for the NES

Just got this one today, I was trying it out for the first time.

Arkanoid for the NES... with the Arkanoid Controller that comes with the game.

The last game I played (it was a real life one! biggrin.gif) was called Blockus, where you try to use up all your pieces on a board, while others are doing the same and blocking you from using yours.

Oh! I like Blockus :)

The last game I played was Settlers of Catan with the fish expansion. Love it :laughingsmiley:

Sofib - are the Resident Evil games any good? I love the movies but I never tried out the games.

I've just started the game yesterday lol but i've played in the past some of resident evil and i like it very much! :D kind of funny instead of scary lol

Just played Gwyl's Great Escape, like 80% of Neopians I suppose.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more. Quotes don't count.

I would say Snowmuncher, but seeing how everyone's referring to console or non-internet computer games, I'll go with Sims 3. I love my sims.

Ok, I'll admit this to only this forum. If you repeat it, I'll deny it. The last game I played outside of neopets (I keep trying even though I suck at them) was .......................ok here goes.................Yahtzee. Doh!

• 4 weeks later...

Dance Central 2.I scored 300,000. I hurt myself while I was playing it.

Dance Central 2.I scored 300,000. I hurt myself while I was playing it.

lol that's why i try to steer clear of those dancing/coordination games... i have trouble enough moving my arm while playing skyward sword :laughingsmiley:

speaking of which, the last thing I played was skyward sword. I threw the controller across the room by accident - good thing i had the safety on... :* I guess i was trying too hard to slash at Ghirahim as he dodged. ^^