It's Usuki Day!

hrtbrk

cool, usikis are FTW, also where do you get the goodie bag, it doesn't seem to be in the nc mall like the others where

Maybe it restocks at the toy shop like all the other goodie bags do.

Great,i love usuls(and a little of usukis,but not very much) i hope i get the goodie bag(not) *sigh* :rolleyes_anim:

Edit:

just saw one of the comics on neopians times...only 24,360 for a shadow shoyru MP?!? GRRRRRRR... :angry:

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=522556&issue=508

cool, usikis are FTW, also where do you get the goodie bag, it doesn't seem to be in the nc mall like the others where

I was told that the Usukicon Goodie Bags restock at the regular Toy Shop (according to the new features), but they pop up very rarely since they're newly released.

yah so did I, oh well I will try to RS one, but TBH im kinda lazy and with games galore weekend coming in an hour I dont want to spend too much time.

Great,i love usuls(and a little of usukis,but not very much) i hope i get the goodie bag(not) *sigh* :rolleyes_anim:

Edit:

just saw one of the comics on neopians times...only 24,360 for a shadow shoyru MP?!? GRRRRRRR... :angry:

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=522556&issue=508

I like this comic ^^ the drawings are pretty and the idea is cute and funny :P

I thought it was usuki day and logged onto my side to get free training for a usuki before being told by the help board that usukikon is an event and has nothing to do with usuki day...please don't place such mistaken headlines tdn :(

I thought it was usuki day and logged onto my side to get free training for a usuki before being told by the help board that usukikon is an event and has nothing to do with usuki day...please don't place such mistaken headlines tdn :(

The headline is actually correct. Usuki's are the little dolls modeled after the Usul Neopet species, which has the convention now. The day for the Usul Neopet is in November.